IGNORED

Sensible Price

Bristol Boy

We know he's got a right foot, he's apparently scored some stunning goals with it.

Question marks seem to be if he can "take a tackle" without hiding for the rest of the game as some Stoke fans have mooted and whether he can finish the easier chances.

Sounds to be very fast , skilful and a chance creator in abundance.

Lets hope the fact that DW has shown faith in him - and continues to do so - gives him the confidence to show us what he's really made of.

Providing the signing goes through, i'm looking forward to seeing him. :wacko:

No point having a "chance creater" without a poacher to tap 'em in.We've already got Roberts,Brown and Tinnion who can create for others.What we don't have is tap in merchant - and people moaned about Thorpe! If he was still at City he'd have scored 15 goals already this season and we'd be closer to Argyle than we are now.

You missed out Wilkshire in your list of creators.

Brown has been inconsistent for too long and over a season creates little.

Thorpe had a disgraceful last season with City, and regularly missed absolute sitters. People only moaned about Thorpe when he stopped trying.

We have a quality tap-in merchant in the making in Lita, who is being introduced slowly.

Miller will score plenty in the meantime if the quality crosses are there.

Only downside i can see would be if Roberts is being frozen out. After his heroics of last season, that would be unforgiveable.

Guest Swiss Baloney

I am yet to be convinced, I think he's a panic buy .... Left footed how the hell is he going to deliver quality consistant right footed crosses.

He's bound to make more mistakes on his right foot than his left ?????

Well considering his played almost his entire carrear, either on the right wing or up front, i think it's safe to say he can use his right foot. Oddly enough there are players around who are not like tinman and can actually use their other foot for anything other than standing on :wacko:

Archived