IGNORED

East End Noise

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Having been in the east end for the Bournemouth game. For no other reason that I like to pay on the day and all other stands were sold out (strange there was only 14000 there but thats another issue) It did seem there were a few in there that day and that a resonable loud atmosphere had been created. I know the effects of the roof tend to keep in the noise but to people in other parts of the ground did it seem like there was any noise coming from the City fans in there (as it did to me).

On another note the banter with the away fans was quiet good and at no time seemed threatening.

Yeah, i did notice noise coming from there as it happens.

I sit in Dolman Block B which is miles away if you think about it.

And did see a bit of good banter, what annoys me is that if you make a gesture towards the opposing fans then fans the club the police etc. think that you will try and get to them and start a fight.

Guest cidered

There was quite a bit of singing in there but only because of the low roof and the echo ness(if thats a word) but still quite loud.

what annoys me is that if you make a gesture towards the opposing fans then fans the club the police etc. think that you will try and get to them and start a fight.
And what annoys the police is that a lod of idiots think it's really funny to antagonise other fans with unnecessary gestures and start fights.

This is the sort of behaviour which would mean tomorrow is your last day in the Wedlocks for a long, long time!

Yeh, me and my mates were in the East End for the Bournemouth game and we were singing quite a bit and trying to get the atmosphere going.

The acoustics in there are class.

Good bit of banter with the Bouremouth fans as well, nothing too malicious. Made it a much better all round day out instead of sitting in silence somewhere else in AG.

I'll tell you the atmosphere at the gate IS a complete embarrassment, you can really appreciate just how awful it is being in the away end.

Next week lets get out there and make loads of noise, cheer our team on to a win, and not intimidate the away fans too much. Chanting is ok, hand gestures and physical violence or charging towards them isnt, and may see this being the last East End trial.

Archived