IGNORED

Wilson -training Ground Sighting

tompo

Just seen the Tin man piece on HTV that included an interview with DW.

Unless I'm very much mistaken the interview was filmed at City's training ground. This will come as a big disappointment to a lot of his critics who are convinced he only ever appears on matchdays.

Of course it could be a conspiracy. Perhaps the interview was filmed in Chesterfield and his image imposed on the backdrop of our training ground.

No doubt some people may ask the question whether or not anyone saw him being interviewed.

I think someone said that Wilson doesn't appear at reserve team matches..... :wacko:
Oh, right, I'm with you now. Well he didn't, did he? So that was fair comment.

Still waiting for the link to where someone has said he only appears on matchdays, though. As "lots of his critics" have, seemingly, said it at some stage, I'm surprised it's taking this long to locate the posts in question.

Still waiting for the link to where someone has said he only appears on matchdays, though. As "lots of his critics" have, seemingly, said it at some stage, I'm surprised it's taking this long to locate the posts in question.

From what I have read, Tompo merely states that there are a lot of people who are convinced that DW only appears on matchdays.

He doesn't state that there have been lots of people saying so on this Forum.

Permit me to suggest, therefore, that in order to avoid further disappointment, you call off your search.

From what I have read, Tompo merely states that there are a lot of people who are convinced that DW only appears on matchdays.

He doesn't state that there have been lots of people saying so on this Forum.

Permit me to suggest, therefore, that in order to avoid further disappointment, you call off your search.

Fear not, I wasn't searching anyway. As it's hard to search for that which doesn't exist.

Remarkable that he knows the convictions of others without them ever actually stating them, though. That's quite a talent.

Fear not, I wasn't searching anyway. As it's hard to search for that which doesn't exist.

Remarkable that he knows the convictions of others without them ever actually stating them, though. That's quite a talent.

Well that's a relief and you're right it is rather extraordinary how he knows these things. Anyway, the comment about Danny's critics and where he should be at a given time is rather a propos because on another thread on here, Orj goes on and on (you know what he's like) about why Danny should have been watching the reserves on Tuesday night when in fact Danny was actually watching City's FIRST TEAM rivals for tomorrow, Notts County getting beaten by Peterborough 5-2.

It would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that poor old Orj must be so worn out after fiddling with himself like this for almost three pages.

Oh well.

Well that's a relief and you're right it is rather extraordinary how he knows these things. Anyway, the comment about Danny's critics and where he should be at a given time is rather a propos because on another thread on here, Orj goes on and on (you know what he's like) about why Danny should have been watching the reserves on Tuesday night when in fact Danny was actually watching City's FIRST TEAM rivals for tomorrow, Notts County getting beaten by Peterborough 5-2.

It would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that poor old Orj must be so worn out after fiddling with himself like this for almost three pages.

Oh well.

I guess Orj sees the forum as a place to air and debate his views about the goings on at Bristol City.

Perverse, I know, that people should use this forum to discuss, at length, topics concerning the club, but each to his own, I guess.

No one made you trawl through his three pages of intellectual autoeroticism, in the same way no one made me do so. It still makes fun reading though. In a kind of carcrash rubbernecky way.

I am shocked and saddened to hear that DW was actually doing his job by watching the upcoming opposition. Whatever next? Colin Sex finding his way to the AG mail room in time for last post?

He is filmed at Chesterfield by BBC Nottingham against a blue background and the training ground background is added by BBC Bristol.

Incidently, you might be interested to know that he is only prepared to be filmed once per month so he makes a series of anodyne comments that are then patched together by BBC Bristol according to the situation. This is why his statements seem so similiar week to week.

Archived