IGNORED

Notts Game

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

I'm not being pessimistic and dont interpretate it that way.

but I'm jus waiting notts to go absolutely mental tommorow! think bout losing five nil to us, losing 5-2 this week, fans probably calling for players heads, new manager. They have a LOT to prove about the club and I'm jus waitin for them and really go at us, think were really going to have to be up for it tomoro

should be good game

I actually believe all this will actually halp us. If Dearden was still there and they had got a draw in midweek can you imagine it. two sides sitting back, hoping to score on the counter-attack.

Now I'm very upbeat. They will, hopefully come out all guns blazing, we will soak it up and hit them with a couple of counter strikes. They will score from a set piece, 1-2 thank you.

PS B'pool fancy their chances at home to QPR and are really out to avenge their own opening day hiding.

Four pages ago I posted a report on their performance on Tuesday. From what I saw, it'll take a complete transformation of the Notts team to match City. Our new man will be out to impress, Tins will want to make it special, if Lita gets on, he'll want to impress.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Guest Cider Red Sam

I'm not nervous, just excited! I can't wait to see Goodfellow play, and I can't wait to see Tinman make his 500th appearance for the club.

Like you say, Notts Co will be fired up, but then again I think we will be too. Everyone will want to win for Tinman, plus with it being our first game for a couple of weeks everyone will be well up for it and should be fresh after a nice mid season break.

• Admin
I say we win easy, Peacock scores again, to shut up all you doubters and Doherty nets one to show he can score from midfield.

Well I'll vote for that anyway!

:wacko:

I'm what you would describe as a "Peacock doubter" but you make it sound like I'd get upset if he scored tomorrow. Actually I'd love it. The fact I don't think he deserves a starting place at the moment doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see him justify it!

Archived