IGNORED

Marvin Brown!

Claverham_Red

Guest Filton Red

Well Marvin has been playing right-wing for the reseves almost all season, so he's been having experiance in the posistion....

to be honest it seems like he won't play again for city unless more injuries occur like todays match.

with marc goodfellow and christian roberts in front of him he seems like an last resort for city

what a shame like bcfc seattle said it is only a season too late

who knows he might play again

Maybe Danny will finally let him go then. I hate to see his career ruined by a manager who refuses to give him a shot. In fact he should have been allowed to leave last summer, Cheltenham? Torquay? Forest Green?

I'm pretty sure if we had let him go before last season he'd have come back to haunt us, he still may. I still hold out the thinking that he is a quality player.

another question springs to mind is how does Aaron take to the "loyalty" and "chances" shown to his brother. If any 1st teamer shouldn't think the club is truely behind him I'd guess it would be Aaron for obvious reasons.

You've got to feel sorry for the guy, he gets his first start for years (literally), but he knows that he's only playing so that the new 'golden boy' can come on as a sub later in the game.

And he knows that next game he'll be dropped back to the reserves so that Goodfellow can play on the right wing.

Bearing that in mind, I thought he had a decent game today.

DW did say that freezer can play behind the front two, so maybe just maybe he could play that role at home and Marvin could stay out wide. :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13:

Archived