IGNORED

Now Where Are All The Doubters?

Guest Jack

Guest markiedangerous

Dead right Jack, sounded like he ran at players, change the match for us, just what we have been missing all season - a direct footballer who has delivered!

Dead right Jack, sounded like he ran at players, change the match for us, just what we have been missing all season - a direct footballer who has delivered!
I Agree Fully With You Mate

Not to rain on the parade or anything here, i was jumping up and down like everyone else when he scored, but he's only played 20 mins for us and your casting him as our saviour.

If he had not scored the last second header people would have reflected on the sitter he missed - lets just try to keep a level head here!

But you cant argue with one appearence and one goal!

Not to rain on the parade or anything here, i was jumping up and down like everyone else when he scored, but he's only played 20 mins for us and your casting him as our saviour.

If he had not scored the last second header people would have reflected on the sitter he missed - lets just try to keep a level head here!

But you cant argue with one appearence and one goal!

Agreed. Lets not get too carried away, just enjoy a rare win at Meadow Lane and not expect Muarry-esque performances any time soon.

Guest markiedangerous

when we have a player who can unsettle a defence, it opens up a game. sounded like NC spent time thinking bout MG, letting us play the football we know we can play. teams have seen what we are trying to do this season, just thaught he diverted thier thaught patton.

Archived