IGNORED

Todays Motm?

Claverham_Red

Guest jonnysummers

Agreed - not the best of performances but a hard game against a team who lumped it about and tried to stop us playing football (and mostly succeeded!) 3 excellent points !

I would have to also share this opinion, Aaron Brown and Carey didn't have their best games for City today,Goodfellow looks good but he will need time to settle in, Marvin Brown had a couple of touches, some guy before the match threw a bag of fake snow and I happened to have the majority of the bag on me and the people sitting around me but it was a good laugh, good away support we never stopped singing even when it was 1-1, not a great performance but it was like a fairy tale in stoppage time Tinnion making his 500th appearance crossing for Marc Goodfellow on his debut to head home to win the game.

It was a fairly inept performance at times from pretty much everyone. Goodfellow played 2 or 3 outstanding passes that, for me, set him apart from anyone else on the park. Notwithstanding his goal and the, erm, unfortunate 'bobble' that caused him to shoot over.

Still got the snow in my hair. I quite like it.

Guest wishbone

Yep, I agree with all of the above - Doherty if I had to pick.

Great singing today - especially echoing round the walkway under the stand afterwards. Fantastic win & really pleased for Freezer, it'll help to settle him in. Watch that space.

Come on you Reds.

Archived