IGNORED

East End

gater2

If everyone who says they will go in the East End next week does, and I assmue these will be the noisy people, will it mean that the usual noisy areas of AG will not be so loud (top left of Ateyo and top right of Dolman)? Where are the band going to be?

I think it's a bit of a pity its happening on a day when not very many away fans will be there (they'll probably only bring about 200-300) . It would have better to have done this in a slightly bigger game when the opposition will bring at least a 1000+ (e.g. QPR or Swindon), which would make the atmosphere really good. I suppose we're just testing to see whether it will work on a day with no chance of trouble.

Guest eviltaxman

The answer would be to give every 5th fan in the EastEnd a "group" microphone & have the singing & taunting piped around the grounds PA system.... then it would seem that more are singing than standing quietly. :wacko:

Guest lilciderhed

If all those that were towards the back of the stan yesterday singing East End songs go in there it will be an amazing atmosphere.

yeah i was near the top,quite a few people were singing retro songs and east end songs so hopefully they will be going in there.....otherwise i cant really see why the were singing those songs if they werent going in!

GET IN THE EAST END and CREATE a wicked atmosphere!!

next home game - jan 17th!!

opponent - chesterfield

stands availible - all :wacko:

Guest knapster

yeah, from what i've heard the Notts county match was amazin, with an exceptional amount of noise from our away fans, lets hope we can do the same at home :Party27: on the 17th.

Come on you ReeeeedddddS!

knapster

Archived