IGNORED

Stop Singing

Guest two acres red

Guest two acres red

in the pub today before the game the landlord had the cheek to tell us to stop singing. Well did we stop i dont think so.

I was told by EDR that it was all about to kick off in the Globe,so we went over and watched it from a distance. I didn't see any trouble as it was hard to see inside the pub, but i saw fans coming out. Anyone know exactly what happend?

Guest LeighNorcott

I was in the globe the trouble started cus the landlord came over shouting at us to stop singin instead of just asking to keep the noise down then the notts lads came over looking for trouble nothin really happened cus city boys got kicked out.One of the notts lads took a swing at someone as the was leavin thats about it really.Then The pigs came and sorted it out

Guest two acres red

I came out of the globe with edr, ricky etc just as the pub was going to go up. I can only think it was because the landlord was a grummpy old (well i was going to put a swear word in but i wont) and tryed to stop the singing.

fact was the globe is there pub, there was some burbbery knocking about, i didnt think notts had any thugs but there you go, anyway i was sat upstairs and it was all city up there, we had no bother when we left about 2.40 and there was still loads of city in there

we were told that it was an 'away supports pub' basically by the stewards etc but there were still a couple of notts county fans but they wouldnt have caused much trouble i wouln't have thought.

yeah it is there pub but having a sing song was doing no one harm,there were police right outside to make sure nothing happend,but thats when we left.people say there was a bit of trouble but that may have been prevented if the landlord didnt say 'carry on singing and the bar will be closed' or something along those lines.

if i were him,it wasn't causing any trouble so i would have let them but that is just me and my opinion.

Archived