IGNORED

Who Wants Cuerton?

Guest ziderhead2003

No. Rather have lita or Matthews.Dont need him cant afford him
Matthews? Is that the guy thats been injured for the most of his career at City, and also one of the highest earners at the club? Currently on loan to a third division team, and not exactly setting the world alight?

Lita? Is this the guy that scores for fun at reserve team level, and gets the occasional piece of first team action? The same Leroy Lita that has not really been tested at first team level, apart from the odd 10-15 minutes here and there?

Don't get me wrong, I rate Lita and think that he could do a reasonable job if he was in the first team, however Cureton has proved that he can score at this level, and also in the first division (you know, that place we hope to be next season).

From our current crop of strikers, which ones have proved that they can score regularly in the first division? None. Jamie has.

As for Matthews, well the sooner his contract expires the better I'm afraid. Yes when he has been fit he has shown how good he can be, but how often is that? His wages are a drain on the club I'm afraid. His wages could be used to sign somebody the calibre of Jamie Cureton.

No. Rather have lita or Matthews.

Are you joking. Matthews is unfit and, from what i've read, not exactly setting Darlington alight. And Lita whilst shows potential is not the finshed article by any means.

At this level Cureton is. I'd definatly like to see him in the side. Whether we sign him is another matter.

Guest andy234

so long as he can do the business for us I dont care who he has played for, but i dont think he would sign for us after the stick he recieved the last time he played at the gate.

Guest Bootylicious

Of course!

Any City fan with ambitions of going up automatically this season, would have him in our team. He is a proven goalscorer at this level - FACT!

His goals could just see us pip QPR and/or Plymouth for 1st/2nd.

Guest two acres red

I would rather see Mcsheffary at the gate instead of Cureton i think he is a better striker. I know he is playing regular football with Coventry but hey anything can change , heres hopeing.

Yes -dont give a toss he was Gas, as a proven striker, and with, Goodfellow, Tins,Wilks, & Robbo feeding him and Miller could, just could be what we need to escape, from this poxy division.

Definitely, absolutly go for it...you know it makes sense!!

I do I do I do! Matthews needs to go, his wages are draining the funds that we dont have a lot of (but not many clubs do right now).

Archived