IGNORED

Cardiff Swoop For Coles?

the_real_city

Hi.. There's alot of reports here that Cardiff are going to Buy Danny Coles for around £200,000. Apparently the fee would go up in appearances. Also the move would mean us giving you Andy Campbell. (who scored the play-off final winner). Any news your side?

P.S I think QPR will win the title with Plymouth runners-ups. If you make the playoffs i can see you getting to the final and going up. Do you think you could stay up though?

Good Luck for remainder of Season.

Run out of money?? Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.. We got a £130 000 000 Stadium on the way and are in for players.

Sam has said that next season, if we dont go up this season, is the REAL season. We're going to buy BIG players in the summer and we should be on our way to the prem!! Plus.. Sky keep putting us on TV. We've got a over a million from them this season as we've been on TV 5 times.

Again.. good luck!

We got a £130 000 000 Stadium on the way and are in for players.

... you can afford to put a couple of zeroes on the offer for Danny then because that's what it would cost for a lad already contracted to us for another two seasons.

Run out of money?? Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.. We got a £130 000 000 Stadium on the way and are in for players.

Sam has said that next season, if we dont go up this season, is the REAL season. We're going to buy BIG players in the summer and we should be on our way to the prem!! Plus.. Sky keep putting us on TV. We've got a over a million from them this season as we've been on TV 5 times.

Again.. good luck!

Real City, not having a go here but, has it ever crossed your mind that Hamman will potentially cost you your club one day, it must be quite nice at the moment for you to have a new stadium on the way, lots of money being spent on players but who is actually paying for this, Hamman isn't that's for sure, everything he has given your club is loaned, what happens if/when he decides to walks away to pursue something else, you will be faced with an unbelievable amount of debt that you couldn't possibly ever pay off, your views please.

Hi.. There's alot of reports here that Cardiff are going to Buy Danny Coles for around £200,000. Apparently the fee would go up in appearances. Also the move would mean us giving you Andy Campbell. (who scored the play-off final winner). Any news your side?

P.S I think QPR will win the title with Plymouth runners-ups. If you make the playoffs i can see you getting to the final and going up. Do you think you could stay up though?

Wishful thinking Taff!

We've already rejected £500k and Coles has just signed a new four year contract.

Andy Cambell can't force his way in your side and, for the money you paid, apart from the play off final, he hasn't impressed.

Now, for £200k plus Earnshaw..........

On the play offs, we've 16 players out of contract by the end of the season and a lot of decisions will have to be made whatever happens.

I think you're right about the top two at present but a lot will hinge on our two home games against both teams as we have played them both away, winning at Plymouth and drawing at QPR.

Wishful thinking Taff!

We've already rejected £500k and Coles has just signed a new four year contract.

Andy Cambell can't force his way in your side and, for the money you paid, apart from the play off final, he hasn't impressed.

On the play offs, we've 16 players out of contract by the end of the season and a lot of decisions will have to be made whatever happens.

I think you're right about the top two at present but a lot will hinge on our two home games against both teams as we have played them both away, winning at Plymouth and drawing at QPR.

I don't rate Earnshaw as much as others. This may be because I've only seen him play twice and both times he was marked out of the game by the defender. (Marked out, think: rash, all over)

And the defender was...?

As for Coles, I think he has massive prospects. He seems to get better and better. I wouldn't thought we'd settle for anything less than £2000000.

Dont bite guys. We all know he/she is talking out of their ar$e!!!!

Two reasons, 1 - we have already rejected a bid of £500k and 2 - its going to cost them alot more than £200k for a player of his standard and particulary after he's just extended his contract!!!!

Yawn, yawn, yawn :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest city3rovers2

For my sins, I live in South Wales, not far from Baadiff, and the radio station we listen to in my kitchen (I'm at university) is tuned to some welsh thing, and they were talking about Coles the other day. I didn't hear the whole phone in, but they were saying that he impressed against Cardiff in the play offs, and that an offer was being talked about. a couple of people rang in saying they weren't interested in buying a Bristol player, but others were really keen, and the radio guy was quite keen too. No idea how true the talks about an offer are, but there's certainly rumours going round. This phone-in was last night. I hope coles doesn't go to Cardiff. I hope if/when he leaves City, he goes to a good team, that have better prospects than Cardiff. But seeing as he's just signed a new deal with City, I don't think he'll be going anywhere fast.

Archived