IGNORED

Where Is Woody ?

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

Is Craig Woodman one of the flu victims ? I thought he was having a pretty good season since he started against QPR. But yesterday he was n't even on the bench.

And with Bell coming on as L/B , when Matty dropped into the center , does it mean he's out of the team totally ( again ).

Having said that perhaps Louis needs a bit of competition for his place again.

Caldicot Red.

He has been out of the team since he said he wanted to cement his place in the team for the rest of the season , i remember a certain mr burnell saying virtually the same thing before the brighton game and he has been out the team since , i can see why burnell has been dropped but not woodman , he has played really well this season.

Bell had been out injured hadn't he hence the reason Woodman was in.

I dont think he is any good to City on the right side of defence and would much sooner see Amankwaah challenging Louis for his place.

With Amankwaah as an overlapping full back he could provide our ammunition from the right side with Goodfellow being prodominantly left footed.

Good combo they can be!

Bell had been out injured hadn't he hence the reason Woodman was in.

I dont think he is any good to City on the right side of defence and would much sooner see Amankwaah challenging Louis for his place.

With Amankwaah as an overlapping full back he could provide our ammunition from the right side with Goodfellow being prodominantly left footed.

Good combo they can be!

Where on Earth have you been Rob, Amanks is out for the season!!

Archived