IGNORED

Auf Wiedersehen Gaff

Guest Red_Alligator

Guest Red_Alligator

Just seen tonights episode - what the ###### was Bomber doing in that filthy rag?! He made in quite clear back in Series 1 that he's a City fan!!

Bring on the true colours!

the Alligator

Biting Gasheads and anyone from Swindon for 25 years

Guest StapletonGas
Just seen tonights episode - what the ###### was Bomber doing in that filthy rag?! He made in quite clear back in Series 1 that he's a City fan!!

Bring on the true colours!

the Alligator

Biting Gasheads and anyone from Swindon for 25 years

Eh, bloody funny though isn't it?

We heard about this sometime ago. Pat Roach approached BRFC with a request for a shirt saying he needed one as his character is a Rovers fan.

Well we all knew this was simply not true and that in the first series he had a scene where he told Nevil "Bristol City is my team", but how could we pass up on an opportunity like that!

Priceless!

Yep, can remember the subject raised on the old forum. I think somebody mentioned Newcastle, to which Bomber replied rubbish. The next comment was "well at least they're better than Bristol Rovers" Bombers reply was "well maybe, but I've always been a City fan myself."

I actually like that programme, shame they had to go and have Rovers shirt in it :huh: .

Guest StapletonGas
Yep, can remember the subject raised on the old forum. I think somebody mentioned Newcastle, to which Bomber replied rubbish. The next comment was "well at least they're better than Bristol Rovers" Bombers reply was "well maybe, but I've always been a City fan myself."

I actually like that programme, shame they had to go and have Rovers shirt in it  :huh: .

You're close with but I think the conversation was about them going to see Sunderland against Standard Liege. Bomber says "don't sound like much of a fling to me, sounds more like a pennance" Nevil says "aye well they're better than Bristol Rovers any day", to which Bomber replies...

"too right they are, but then City's my team, always has been".

:Laugh4:

You're close with but I think the conversation was about them going to see Sunderland against Standard Liege. Bomber says "don't sound like much of a fling to me, sounds more like a pennance" Nevil says "aye well they're better than Bristol Rovers any day", to which Bomber replies...

"too right they are, but then City's my team, always has been".

:Laugh4:

That's it, knew it was one of them. Newcastle, Sunderland, whats the difference :P

I wasn't far off though :huh:

I can claim a bit of fame here.

I went to Pat Roach's Gym on New Street, Birmingham over 20 years ago. I was playing rugby at Coventry then (trying to get a game would be a fair assessment) and got to know Pat quite well. He asked me to help him with his Bristle accent as he was in preparation for the role. I haven't actually got a pronounced accent other than my RRRRR's but it does show though more when I'm ######ed.

As I'm 6'3" and at that time 'well built' he asked if I would be interested in becoming his tag wrestling partner. Yeah right was the answer. Regrets? I have a few................ anyway, can't act!!

Archived