IGNORED

East End!

Guest Red_Duncs

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Singing old East End songs i don't think will be a problem, personally i quite enjoy hearing them and joining in with the more simple ones that i know. As long as we don't start taunting the away fans or causing trouble then we are fine.

Singing dzeikanowski (sp?) songs and Gerry Gow songs are all part of the festivities too.

Unfortunately i also can't see more than a couple of hundred going in there either, despite the fantastic efforts of Mr. Parrot, saying that, it could just be me as I'm always pessimistic of things like this so I'm more likely to be impressed if more people go!

I enjoyed it when there was just about 10-15 of us in there having a laugh, so in my eyes 200 of us wouldn't be a failure, it will still proove to be a fantastic day and i can't wait.

Can season ticket holders swap their tickets for east end ones on the day of the game? I know it wasn't originally allowed but then they are now selling tickets for east end on the day (i think). Surely they can't be expecting a near sell out crowd to watch the greatest team in the world play Chesterfield.

I say 500 singing and maybe another 50-100 just tagging along.

I recon about 400 will actually be singing with about another 100 on top of that just tagging along.

Which isn't really a failure as we'll seem loub too ourselves if you know what i mean, and i suppose that's all that matters. :huh:

I'm going. I don't really care how many there are in there as long as theres a good atmosphere (but for that you need a little more than 5! :huh: ).

Guest Red_Rat

1,000 would be fab

i'm thinkin more on the lines of 500-600,that would be amazing,the noise we will create

i hope the band will be there as well

anyone know if they will

Archived