IGNORED

Questions For Tinnion

robins72

So its that time of the year again when we put questions to the manager for the gatepost read before the new season beckons upon us.

So what questions will we be asking this season except "Why couldn't you get us to win promotion" and "Why couldn't we win at home this season like we did last season".

So what will you be asking Tinnion??? city.gif

I got mine answered when they did this last year, and it got printed in Gatepost, I was well chuffed.

My question was (cos it was relevant at the time)"How much are you planning to play compared with standing on the touchline shouting at everyone?"

He said he was going to play the first few games and see how things went, but he would probably be off the pitch rather than on it, (or somink like that)

Dollymarie

Haha I edited it, so now you cant tell! dance.gif

Dollymarie

Actually, by admitting you edited it; we sort of can dance.gif

edit: sorry my question:- When you got married; romantic setting, moonlight glistening on the cool, calm sea.

Wife tucked up in bed dreaming of times to come.

You down on the beach, a few beers with Scotty dipping your toes in the warm surf joking about man things whilst looking deep in to each others eyes. Did you? wub.gif

In what ways has taipan inspired your managerial career?

Never mind the questions, I see I have found fame at last on your signature!!!

I've had a lousy day, you've cheered me up! biggrin.gif

In what ways has taipan inspired your managerial career?

Do you think taipan lives in a fantasy world that only exists in his own mind and the best course of action would be for him to be comitted? - Neo x biggrin.gif

Guest nickD

I think mine would be....

'Are you flattered that Neo is jealous of your relationship between you and Scotty?'

Question,if at the gate will Heffs, Miller, Gillespie, Woodman, Fortune, Smith, Docherty, Coles,Murray, Orr,or Harley figure in your likely first team selections.If not do you have a good solid reserve grade schedule for next season,if not why not?

I think mine would be....

'Are you flattered that Neo is jealous of your relationship between you and Scotty?'

Mortified might be the word! biggrin.gif

Q Where do you feel the side needs to be strengthened if we are to push for promotion next year?

Q What do you believe are realistic targets that you would regard as success in your second year of management next year?

Q What has been your high and low point last season?

Or have I missed the point of this thread?

I would ask him the meaning of life. I would also like to know if there is life on other planets. I might also chance my luck and see if he can deliver me this weeks Lotto Numbers.

I think you'd get a better answer from taipan about these questions! biggrin.gif

Q Where do you feel the side needs to be strengthened if we are to push for promotion next year?

Q What do you believe are realistic targets that you would regard as success in your second year of management next year?

Q What has been your high and low point last season?

Or have I missed the point of this thread?

No, I think it just got blurred somewhere... I think your first question has already been publicly answered though.

I'd like to know who City are signing over the summer and who is going elsewhere.

A dominant center back, probably Heywood but why not Evatt or Nelson?.

A left sided midfielder - who?

Who will depart if Marcus Stewart signs? Heffernan? Gillespie? or Lita? or someone else maybe.

Which goalkeeper is coming to provide competion for Phillips?

I'd ask him which came first - the chicken or the egg ?

blink.gif

I have thought long and hard about this one........

Gerry, I firmly believe that since most of the creatures that have evolved produce 'eggs' ,of some type or other, it would be reasonable to conclude that the 'egg' came first and the chicken evolved from an earlier creature that also produced eggs.

I conclude that the 'egg' came first and the chicken was second to it.

Now if you had asked..... what came first, the chicken or the egg or a single cell Amoeba then I guess the single cell amoeba.....

From amoeba to Rovers without evolution....what would Charles Darwin or Alfred Wallace say about that?

Let alone Tinnion?

Footnote..... Alfred Wallace is buried in the cemetary in Broadstone Dorset, which is also my home village....

Naa.....let us not biggrin.gif

I have thought long and hard about this one........

Gerry, I firmly believe that since most of the creatures that have evolved produce 'eggs' ,of some type or other, it would be reasonable to conclude that the 'egg' came first and the chicken evolved from an earlier creature that also produced eggs.

I conclude that the 'egg' came first and the chicken was second to it.

Now if you had asked..... what came first, the chicken or the egg or a single cell Amoeba then I guess the single cell amoeba.....

From amoeba to Rovers without evolution....what would Charles Darwin or Alfred Wallace say about that?

Let alone Tinnion?

Footnote..... Alfred Wallace is buried in the cemetary in Broadstone Dorset, which is also my home village....

Naa.....let us not  biggrin.gif

I'm not sure that charles Darwin could account for the gas - except maybe as the missing link ?

blink.gif

Archived