IGNORED

City League Scoring Records

Bristol Boy

This season Inc Sub Appearances:

Player...................App....................Goals.................Goals Ratio

Miller.....................21........................6........................3.5.............

Peacock.................19........................11......................1.7..............

Peacock

00-01....................31..........................13.......................2.4................

01-02....................28..........................15.......................1.9................

02-03....................35..........................12.......................2.9...............

The other things this highlights is that LP has only ever managed to play 76% of league games for City with a lowest of 61% on 01-02.

I thought I'd add Roberts

Roberts...................13 (9 as sub)............1...........................13.........

02-03......................33...........................13...........................2.5............

Interesting to note that Miller has a better career strike rate than Peacock, though. With Peacock averaging 0.3 goals per game and Miller averaging 0.38 goals per game.

Miller scored 27 goals in 61 games for Falkirk (a strike rate of 0.44 goals per game). Could that be due to the fact that he was playing alongside Owen Coyle at Falkirk, who knew how to help his striking partner?

Guest pogue mahone

i would imagine so, most clubs in that league are part-time, miller himself talked about the jump in standard earlier in the season.

I am surprised about the statson Peacock but what about passing to fellow stikers? as Miller I would imagine has more assits than Peacock but I have changed my opinion on him slightly onc reading that. It does how ever give me satisfaction that my opinion of Roberts is correct

Interesting to note that Miller has a better career strike rate than Peacock, though. With Peacock averaging 0.3 goals per game and Miller averaging 0.38 goals per game.

Miller scored 27 goals in 61 games for Falkirk (a strike rate of 0.44 goals per game). Could that be due to the fact that he was playing alongside Owen Coyle at Falkirk, who knew how to help his striking partner?

Like one or two others have said you have to take into account the standard of the opposition and that's definetly lower conference level and that was my point in the earler posting about Lee Miller.

A fee that I now see is £325,000 from our profiles on the official site is far to high for what has been a gamble.

Could that be due to the fact that he was playing alongside Owen Coyle at Falkirk, who knew how to help his striking partner?
My perception, in common with what many others have said, is that Windy (6 goals + 0 assist) is a skillful lad with good vision so its a bit of a surprise that he's got no direct assists to his credit. The likelihood is that he will improve as he bulks out as he should with age (he is the same age as Marvin, Woody and DJ).

He's pretty good in the air but Leapy (11 goals + 1 assist) tends to be treated more as the target man - so the older man has had the lion's share of the chances, though their shots/goals rates are much the same (LP has had 100 mins longer on the pitch than LM).

Archived