IGNORED

Could The Mcsheffrey Position Change?

greenun

At a time when one of the genuine nice guys in football has been forced to give up work due to his wife's serious illness, I'm not sure it's appropriate to discuss whether that situation may work to our advantage with regard to snapping up one of his former colleagues.

At a time when one of the genuine nice guys in football has been forced to give up work due to his wife's serious illness, I'm not sure it's appropriate to discuss whether that situation may work to our advantage with regard to snapping up one of his former colleagues.
I apologise for any insensivity. I stupidly didn't read the whole article.

Its a tough world and one persons pain can be another persons gain.Its a fact of life.

I think its entirely appropriate to talk about the changes at Coventry as potentially those unforunate changes could benefit City.

Us discussing McSheffery is not going to effect Gary McAlister or his family is it?

I wish him and his family every blessing when comes to thier loved ones well-being and sincerely hope that it all works out well in the end.

It took a member of the Health Service to say it, however, I agree, life goes on. I wish Gary McAllister's wife well, sincerely.

I don't think the situation will change until a new manager is appointed and assesses the situation, was it not more to do with the number of injured players at Coventry?

Archived