IGNORED

Fao Magpie

Guest two acres red

Guest two acres red

in one of your post you said we were quiet last season. Talk about jumping in the fire 1st I never heared a word from you guys. This season the whole away end were singing for he a jolly goodfellow surely you must off heared that song. awaiting your reply

exactly i said u were quite LAST season last being the key word there did i say u werent singing on sat no i dont think i did i wasent at the match on sat but i listened on the radio and i could hear your fans singing and as for u saying u never heard a word from the notts fans its beacuse of the #### roof and acustics in the z block of the jimmy sirrel stand which is where all the notts singers sit so nobody hears us and before u start saying thats #### excuse etc its the same excuse ive heard city fans say for the atmosphere or rather lack of it at ashton gate

ps well done on your win on sat

Guest two acres red

I'm not having a dig at you for one minute magpie i was just stateing we were singing for the whole 90 minutes. And the whole away end singing for he a jolly goodfellow was awesome. If you are saying the noise level was because of your roof why dont your sing song boys move to another part of the ground.

Archived