IGNORED

Best Game This Season?

Guest CiderRedMatt

Got to be Brighton away - great atmosphere despite the appalling "stadium", an excellent attacking team and 4 goals, including, I think, Wilkshire's first league goal.

Had a great weekend in Brighton as well and weather was excellent so all round a fantastic game and a much needed win at the time :huh:

Hmmm...

We haven't been great at home to be honest!

I'd go for all of the away wins actually. They were all as good as eachother. I'd say Notts County or Plymouth if put on the spot, but Brentford was fantastic and the 4-1 drubbing of Brighton was equally so!

I agree with the comments about Blackpool, one of, if not the best, performance of the season by City, particularly in the first half. 4-1 wouldn't have flattered us one bit.

Guest dez_gimred

has to be swindon at home.....

seeing all those scum rednecks celebrating their first goal....only for us to put 2 past their keeper right in their faces!!

plus it was a victory for pride as my friends are swindon fans!

HA

:huh:

Swinden, at home: giving the yokels a 1 goal start, letting em get cocky, then wasting their day for em!!! They aint been as full of **** since then have they.

The Plymuff game would have been the best for those who went, their only defeat at home (still ?).

Archived