IGNORED

Ultimate Strike Force!

Guest Bawno

Yes, we now have many quality strikers and the latest to add to our cabinet is Mr Goodfellow. But what would be the ultimate attacking force for City?

I would probably have Lita, alongside with Miller or Peacock. Roberts is best in Midfield. I also think we should give Goodfellow a chance to prove himself a little more. He may turn out to be another Tony Thorpe (noooooooooo!)

But if he is as good as he sounds then Lita and Goodfellow would bag City many points!

Yes, we now have many quality strikers and the latest to add to our cabinet is Mr Goodfellow. But what would be the ultimate attacking force for City?

I would probably have Lita, alongside with Miller or Peacock. Roberts is best in Midfield. I also think we should give Goodfellow a chance to prove himself a little more. He may turn out to be another Tony Thorpe (noooooooooo!)

But if he is as good as he sounds then Lita and Goodfellow would bag City many points!

You obviously didnt go to notts county then , goodfellow is probably about the same height as lita or maybe smaller , i dont think this would be a good combination up front. Goodfellow looked very affective on the wing and changed the game when he came on , i think on either wing would be his best position.

I understand what you are saying Cider Head, but if he gets the goals like Lita then surely he should go up front. Maybe we could add a skipper such as Roberts between midfield and attack. That may be a bit ambitious but you never know.

Guest Red_Rat

To be honest i think we're asking to much of Leroy to play week in week out

yeh he would be good playing regularly but for the sake of his future that wudnt happen.

Peacock may get the goals but can be lazy,and Miller can show sigsn of the exact oppoite of that.I've nevere liked ROberts up front due too his poor finishing

I think Goodfellow could be useful little player tthough from sundays evidence

Mine Would be

Peacock/Goodfellow or

Miller/Lita

Archived