IGNORED

What The Chesterfield Fans Won't Get At Bristol

Never to the dark side

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think my picture must be held by every police authority in England and wales.

My Crime? To wear Stone Island!

The reason they take pictures is so they have a record of peoples movements on the day, and if they are involved in trouble the police have a good record of their movements.

I think my picture must be held by every police authority in England and wales.

My Crime? To wear Stone Island!

While I do sympathise with what you say, I think we've all been pictured/video taped many times at football grounds up and down the country...wearing Stone Island is asking for suspicion to be put on you.

I normally dress casually for football games and thats bad enough, but i've never considered wearing my Burberry cap to any football match!

Infact with the tarnished image Burberry now have, I rarely wear it.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't wear burberry anymore, too many young kids have it and it's no longer exclusive.

I used to be well chuffed with it though, wearing it nearly everywhere I went!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What is a donkey jacket, they seemed to be an integral part of terrace fashion for a time?

Come on then lads, whats the worst thing that you've warn to football cos it was fasion?

I can't think of any football ones for myself, but remember a lime green Ralf Lauren shirt when I was 16. I still go red now even thinking of it!

What is a donkey jacket, they seemed to be an integral part of terrace fashion for a time?

Come on then lads, whats the worst thing that you've warn to football cos it was fasion?

A trip to Whorefield and a review of the prefered fashion statement of your average Gas Head has always been a particular joy.

Ah it takes me back......

Donkey Jackets-Black Hairy Jackets with an option of Black Plastic patches on the back and elbows.If you were really lucky the name Wimpey or McAlpine on the back in White or a natty yellow.Three Button Front-Guaranteed to make you look a *******!

Patch Pocket Trousers.The Pockets started at knee level and a 96 button waist,ideal for everything apart from having a pi$$ or a (I said a naughty word)!

Platform shoes & Doc Martens..

Standing barefoot on the terraces when the old bill came up with the idea of removing steel toe caps........... and anything remotely similar-I never ever got pulled for my steel toe capped toe 'tectors though.

Happy Days-I feel a poem about the Gas coming on!

A trip to Whorefield and a review of the prefered fashion statement of your average Gas Head has always been a particular joy.

Ah it takes me back......

Donkey Jackets-Black Hairy Jackets with an option of Black Plastic patches on the back and elbows.If you were really lucky the name Wimpey or McAlpine on the back in White or a natty yellow.Three Button Front-Guaranteed to make you look a *******!

Patch Pocket Trousers.The Pockets started at knee level and a 96 button waist,ideal for everything apart from having a pi$$ or a (I said a naughty word)!

Platform shoes & Doc Martens..

Standing barefoot on the terraces when the old bill came up with the idea of removing steel toe caps........... and anything remotely similar-I never ever got pulled for my steel toe capped toe 'tectors though.

Happy Days-I feel a poem about the Gas coming on!

You forgot your scarf tied round your wrist. :huh::angry:

I can't think of any football ones for myself, but remember a lime green Ralf Lauren shirt when I was 16.  I still go red now even thinking of it!

Not the worst thing but the uniform used to be

DMs

Levi Sta-Prest Trousers

Ben Sherman shirts

Harrington Jacket

Personally i think it's a disgrace to be judged on what you wear to a football match. I wear burberry jeans, but would never consider wearing the hat - Fighting wont take place because of your clothes, it will take place because of who you are, i watched a video online not long ago, 40 or 50 hooligans gearing up for a fight, just 3 had burberry on :huh:

Archived