IGNORED

Wellens And Russell

Guest Baker32

Guest Baker32

I'm sorry to go on abit but i Think Cole Skuse is a better all round player then both of them. But if tinnion signs Both where will skusey play? What message does this send out to the young star? Brain Sort out your back line and left midfield not your stongest part of your side

Guest nofx

A bit premature to suggest a player who has played just 4 games is "beeter" than Wellens,who is proven at this level. With Tins retiring, Dinning & Doherty leaving we will need some experience in the centre of the park.

Wellens is an experienced player and thats exactly what City need.Skuse and the others on the fringe of the first team will get thier chances as the season progresses.

It would be too risky to start using all the youngsters at once.City can't afford not to get off to a good start and experience blended with youth is whats needed.

Guest Champagne Football

I don't rate Skuse as a midfielder at all, he has no attacking potential in his game and Scott Brown is a better defensive midfielder who will work harder and cover more ground than Skuse.

Cole's future I reckon is in central defence, thatm is where he looks very capable, he reminds me of Woodgate and you wouldn't play him in midfield!

Guest Tactical Genius

You don't need to be me to realise straight away that Baker is quite wrong. But at least he is consistently deluded in his promotion of young Skuse. I'd say there was more than admiration going on.

Casablanca, TG wouldn't play Woodgate anywhere. He probably snap.

I think we all need to calm down a bit about Skuse, as much as i think he is a great prospect, i think it is over the top to say he is better than Wellens and Russel, both with proven records and hundreds of league games between them. Skuse is a great prospect, but he isn't the finished product yet, maybe he should start next season, but not this (as a regular)

Archived