IGNORED

Why All This 'gas' ###### ?

richieb

OK, a little interest to night in the fact that LM has deflected to the Gas.

Good luck to him - I hope he signs full time,as he is just good enough for that level.

But we seem to be getting a running commentry on a City Forum, about how the GAS are getting on - who gives a TOSS ! :huh:

Get back to reality & less posts about the ###### from WHOREFIELD. :angry:

OK, a little interest to night in the fact that LM has deflected to the Gas.

Good luck to him - I hope he signs full time,as he is just good enough for that level.

But we seem to be getting a running commentry on a City Forum, about how the GAS are getting on - who gives a TOSS ! :huh:

Get back to reality & less posts about the ###### from WHOREFIELD. :angry:

Then don't read the posts :P

It's not just tonight; it's all the time with some City fans.

The number of times we have either been losing or drawing (whilst playing badly) at home and the half-time twatski has come on his "mike" and announced Rovers are losing and this big cheer goes up.

I find it so pathetic, it's laughable. We are playing badly and need some support and the biggest cheer is reserved for some meaningless 3rd division game.

I don't care what the gas do as long as we continue to do better!

It's not just tonight; it's all the time with some City fans.

The number of times we have either been losing or drawing (whilst playing badly) at home and the half-time twatski has come on his "mike" and announced Rovers are losing and this big cheer goes up.

I find it so pathetic, it's laughable.  We are playing badly and need some support and the biggest cheer is reserved for some meaningless 3rd division game.

I don't care what the gas do as long as we continue to do better!

Yep, I love to see them some distance between us & get great joy in seeing that they have lost.

But to have such importance given over to them on a City Forum, makes me wonder what some City fans are doing listening out for the Gas score.

How do they know that LM hit the bar? - Because they are paying attention to the game in some way - SAD. :huh:

• Admin

How do they know that LM hit the bar? - Because they are paying attention to the game in some way - SAD. :huh:

Not sure that taking an interest in a CURRENT City player, on loan to our local rivals is such a crime, especially as sky and the BBC have declined to show any replays tonight.

Past City player update, Torpey has scored for Scunthorpe helping them to defeat the mighty Barnsley, that saw us off over two legs......

Archived