IGNORED

Lee Matthews

Guest longercidered

Guest longercidered

will lee matthews going to be wanted at the gate now hes at rovers on loan. hes not fit anyway and plus he keeps getting injured. i wouldnt want him back at the gate.

who would

will lee matthews going to be wanted at the gate now hes at rovers on loan. hes not fit anyway and plus he keeps getting injured. i wouldnt want him back at the gate.

who would

Yes i would, be silly if you never just as hes doing his job.

Also Happy 17th Birthday For the day before David, i must say you look a very young 17 year old

I actually feel for the guy.

He came in with a bang and ever since has failed to live up to expectations.

persistant injury and apparant lardyness haven't helped, but to be playing out your contract while the club bring in younger (better?) players around you must be hard to swallow.

You get the idea he is bothered by going to the gas, but as a pro he has to earn a living and if they are the only one's offering a contract, then he should take it.

If you had the choive of upping and moving your family across the country again, or playing for another local club, I figure you'd take the latter.

On a more contentious note, I do think that we miss the rivalry. Ever since they plummetted to the depths and whilst they continue to persevere with that clown Dunceford they have become a shadow of their former selfs.

I think if Matthews had gone to the Gas say, back in the 80's when we are at each other more regularly that would be unforgivable, now it just seems irrelevant.

and thats kind of sad.

I wouldn't mind the local derbies back, even though' I always hated the sagheads.

(I remember the night Louie Donowa scored that winner late on, the hairs on my neck still stand up thinking about all 3 sides of the ground chanting 1-0 ..1-0.. it was the end of a long run of defeats for us.)

anyhow, get off the lad's case.

They need an injury prone attacker to replace Rammell.

who would

i would like him back at the gate he is still young and with him getting first team football his fitness will improve i think he will do well up front with miller got told from a gashead a minute ago who was at the game "won all the headers and definatly showed his quality" i think he will be good to hang on to and no i dont mind him going on loan to the gas he is a professinal football player which needs first team games so if he can find it good and it will also benifit us

Archived