IGNORED

Luton Player Is Adrian Forbes

Guest Eddie Hitler

Guest Eddie Hitler

Hatters net seems to be sufferring from the same alzheimers as the rest of the Rivals network. Their messageboard is closed and their 2001 profile for Forbes shows they signed him from Norwich for £60k, he's a natural wide player who can play either side, and is a crowd-pleaser.

These days he probably plays centre half and shirks challenges :huh:

SGR I could revela my sources but then I'd have to kill you B)

Guest Eddie Hitler

Edson - I could drop mysterious hints about knowing somebody on the inside (such as Frank Barlow's dog) but I found it on www.qpr.org if you must know. Like us they only bother speculating about their own signings so it's probably true.

SGR - "revela" is the nearest English rendering of an pre-Aramaic Assyrian dialect word which I won't reveal. And if you're immortal I suggest you ask for a refund of your pension contributions as you're wasting your money.

Edson - I could drop mysterious hints about knowing somebody on the inside (such as Frank Barlow's dog)
You mean 'Bowser' has been dropping secrets to you too? I thought me and her had a special relationship. Two timing bitch.

Edson - I could drop mysterious hints about knowing somebody on the inside (such as Frank Barlow's dog) but I found it on www.qpr.org if you must know.  Like us they only bother speculating about their own signings so it's probably true.

SGR - "revela" is the nearest English rendering of an pre-Aramaic Assyrian dialect word which I won't reveal.  And if you're immortal I suggest you ask for a refund of your pension contributions as you're wasting your money.

:D What! Youre telling me I shouldnt pay that man I met at the bustop 50 thousand each year!

Guest cider gliders

Adrian Forbes would be a ruddy good signin`

if we could get he! Heres Hopin` it be true.

14 goals already this season :D

forbes-photo.JPG

Yers his picture!

http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/...72~8742,00.html

I found this which adds to information about him, it seems a bit strange to be buying competition for Freezer already! It doesn't mention his contract status, but he has been with them nearly 3 years which is a pretty standard contract length. If he is out of contract in the summer we may be able to pick up a bargain.

Guest Mallardini

Luton fan's description of Adrian Forbes:

"He's been great for us this season and is starting to gel well with Steve

Howard. He did not start as a striker, when we got him (from Norwich if i

remember rightly) he was a right winger and we've not always had him

available - he missed most of last year (either leg break or cruciate

ligament)

If he carries on playing as he is at the moment a good signing (we'd be

right in the ###t if he does go) but not enough to guarantee an automatic

promotion.

To be honest i think he's just currently in a very good run of form and has

benefitted from playing with two very good (for Div 2) forwards this year

in Gary McSheffrey (back at Coventry now) and big Steve. In fact if all

three were available 9 times out of ten I'd play McSheffrey with Howard.

That said he's better than that gobby, baldy forward you sometimes play

with Lee Peacock (Christian something?..dirty,dirty player!)"

Guest bcfccider

Forbes on the right wing, Freezer on the left wing - the perfect combination.

Aaron Brown unfortuntely is not producting the goods on the left

You mean 'Bowser' has been dropping secrets to you too? I thought me and her had a special relationship. Two timing bitch.

Looks like the old dog got it wrong then:

Today's Evil Post: "...Wilson stressed that reports on the internet linking City with a possible raid on the Hatters were wide of the mark."

and, "...Wilson accepts that he will have to move players out if he wants to add any further new faces to his Bristol City squad."

Rumours huh :D

We've spent £300k on Miller, £250k on Wilkshire and £50 - £100k on Goodfellow, so obviously we are going to be linked with other players, as we're the only team in this division spending money.

However, not only do we know the above fact, so do the agents of players who want a transfer, and it isn't beyond said agents to leak rumours in an attempt to get their player a lucrative move (those agents can be little tinkers).

That is what is happening here, but Adrian Forbes is no more likely to be signing for Bristol City in the foreseeable future then I am (I'm a right winger, by the way, Danny, if you're listening).

Archived