IGNORED

Cole Skuse In Or Out

Guest Baker32

Not really sure what is being asked in this thread, but i presume that it is about Skuse starting, so in that context i say Out. He is a fantastic prospect and if we can hold on will develop, in my view, into a great player, but i don't think he is quite ready for league football just yet. Give him 10/15 starts this season and just phase him in.

Him and Russel central midfield for me. Close call between Skusy and Brown but Coles height edges it for me. If he can use his height from set plays he could be a real handful and that goal scoring midfield player we've been looking for.

Him and Russel central midfield for me. Close call between Skusy and Brown but Coles height edges it for me. If he can use his height from set plays he could be a real handful and that goal scoring midfield player we've been looking for.

Goal scoring? where are all these goals he scores?! He hasn't scored for the first team and I've never sen him score for the reserves either.

Guest ashtonyate
Cole Skuse Should he Be In or Out

I Say In   

1  In        0 Out

He has played a handfull of games for us he will take time to learn his trade and he does not need pressure of the fans on his back. He must be brought on slowly and not rushed he is still a young lad so don,t expect to much to soon.Mens football is hard for a lad that young.

Archived