IGNORED

Team V Chesterfield

Bristol Boy

After reading DW's EP Comments & The Website

4-4-2

..............................................Phillips........................................................

Carey............................Butler.............................Coles...........................Hill.....

Goodfellow......................Doherty............................Tinnion.......................Brown

........................................Peacock.............................Roberts..........................

Subs:

Miller

Lita

Fortune

Bell, Brown M or Woodman

Clist

May take a risk and leave Stowell out.

With KA the only unfit player DW has bags of choice.

What Roberts? did you not see the post earlier in the week saying about Peacock, Miller and roberts strike rates. Personally I don't think there is a place at the club for roberts especially if we go up as he doesn't have a so called football brain. I'd rather see Miller and Lita over him. Apart from that there are no complaints.

I suspect that Wilson might start with Roberts wide right and Goodfellow up front alonside "Golden Boy" Peacock with Miller on the bench.

Tinnion,Docherty,Brown,Roberts covering the midfield in a 4-4-2.

Whether Clist should start ahead of Docherty to provide more creativety is open to speculation.Certainly there wasn't much creativeity at Notts County.

Because he did ok and deserves another go. When given the ball he looked good and passed and moved well.

No need for Wilson to completely destroy another kid's confidence, eh.

Besides, Aaron Brown was rubbish, so I'd rather have Goodfellow on his natural side on the left.

He didn't finish the game so wilson obviously didn't think so. Yes I thought he played well and perhaps he could give us some goals but he didn't seem to know when to release the ball and with goodfellow at the club and looking happy to play on the right I would go with him

Because he did ok and deserves another go. When given the ball he looked good and passed and moved well.

You must have been watching a different game to me.Marvin did nothing all the time he was on to warrant another start.

Look at it realistically instead of with blinkers on.Roberts was not available through' suspension.Amankwaah is injured.Marvin was the only option.

Now with Roberts and Goodfellow both in contention for the right wing slot,Marvin won't even make the bench.

What blinkers would they be?

Atleast he can pass and move the bloody thing rather than just standing there like the rest of the inept bunch of idiots in our squad.

Passing and moving is how you win football matches.

I agree with Wilson for once, he simply wasn't given the ball enough. I don't see how Aaron merits another start on the left anyway.

I don't think Aaron is best suited to wide psotions he needs to be forced to be involved. A home game against lowly opposition I would like to see either;

Sp

Carey Coles Hill Woodman

M Brown Tins A Brown Freezer

Miller Peacock

or

SP

Carey Coles Hill

Doc

M Brown Tins A Brown Freezer

Miller Peacock

Of course when we signed him DW made the point that Freezer can play behind the front two so that would be another possibility. The options have increased greatly and when LW gets back they will be even greater.

My team would be as follows.........

..........................Philips.................................

..Carey..........Coles.......Hill..........Woodman....

..Goodfellow....Doherty..Tinnion.......Brown.......

............Peacock..............Miller........................

What Roberts? did you not see the post earlier in the week saying about Peacock, Miller and roberts strike rates.

See it??

I wrote it!

I'm about a million miles from Robert's biggest fan but on recent performances I just don't think that the Miller/Peacock combo works.

I'm all for giving Lita a try but Sean Taylor reckons he can't do 90 minutes and is better coming off the bench and I'll go along with that on the basis that Sean spends every day with the lad.

My team would be as follows.........

..........................Philips.................................

..Carey..........Coles.......Hill..........Woodman....

..Goodfellow....Doherty..Tinnion.......Brown.......

............Peacock..............Miller........................

DW won't drop Butler but I agree with you for the defence.

You must have been watching a different game to me.Marvin did nothing all the time he was on to warrant another start.

Look at it realistically instead of with blinkers on.Roberts was not available through' suspension.Amankwaah is injured.Marvin was the only option.

Now with Roberts and Goodfellow both in contention for the right wing slot,Marvin won't even make the bench.

Me personally would start Roberts on the right and Goodfellow on the left, drop both Browns, and drop Aaron altogether, i dont rate him at all, here is the team i would play....

Phillips

Hill Coles Butler Bell

Roberts Doherty Tinnion Goodfellow

Miller Peacock

Archived