IGNORED

You're Not From Brighton

PhatWill

I see Fatboy Slim has just checked down the back of his sofa for change and "donated" near on £500,000 to Brighton.

What are the boys from Massive Attack doing these days?

Didn't their last album sell well?

Show us the MONEY!

"I see Fatboy Slim has just checked down the back of his sofa for change and "donated" near on £500,000 to Brighton."

A loan from their sponsor, a business arrangement. Not so generous really.

"What are the boys from Massive Attack doing these days?

Didn't their last album sell well?"

Erm, no!

What does Tony Robinson get for TV presenting? I would have thought it would be a player or two at this level.

Not that much, though he could probably run to sponsoring a players jockstrap.

Tony is actually donating his services free when he is guest speaker at Brian Tinnion's testimonial evening on the 19th Feb ... A 'donation' worth several thousand pounds ... as he always does when he does things like that for the club.

By the way, tickets are selling FAST for the event. I predict it will sell out sooner rather than later, so don't leave it too late to get tickets.

Tony is actually donating his services free when he is guest speaker at Brian Tinnion's testimonial evening on the 19th Feb ... A 'donation' worth several thousand pounds ... as he always does when he does things like that for the club.

I wasn't criticising him and it doesn't surprise me to hear of his generosity, should be a great night.

Archived