IGNORED

First Match August 6th

Guest BCFCPAUL

Guest BCFCPAUL

In todays Evening Post Colin Sexstone stares that we are at home in our first match on August 6th and he his expecting a full house

Due to the Balloon Fiesta I think (Police can't cope again!)

Should upset the blue few who won't get a home game as the last fixture yet again!

Guest MaloneFM
In todays Evening Post Colin Sexstone stares that we are at home in our first match on August 6th and he his expecting a full house

How does he know? Has he got a source high up in the club? Is it Scrumpy the Robin?

I thought, as we were HOME first match of last season we were supposed to be away on the first match of season 2005/06?

If we're at home again this time I think it will be the third time on the trot (Torquay last season, Notts County the season before)

Guest cider_kirk
Due to the Balloon Fiesta I think (Police can't cope again!)

Should upset the blue few who won't get a home game as the last fixture yet again!

the last fixture of last season we were away so the gas must of been at home at there last fixture blink.gif

city.gif

Guest markreynolds1986
If you're desperate to watch City then I'll gladly buy your Ashes tickets from you.

Why would you want to ?

Crickets a Crap sport , Might be worth going to see the Barmy army but thats about it.

Better off down the Gate mate ######.gif

Archived