IGNORED

Have You Ever Been Hit In A Football Ground?

nester

Back in the late 60s or early 70s - cannot remember exactly - left a match early at Ashton Gate and was walking behind the East End in the car park and heard a noise behind, turned around and got thumped in the face by a Blackburn 'supporter'. Had a nose bleed for over 24 hours. There were 2 away coaches parked up and a few of the mindless Blackburn idiots had left early to presumably take out random City fans. Probably the highlight of his life given the ###t hole that Blackburn is. The fact that it's a BNP/NF/UKIP stronghold speaks volumes about the mentality of the white residents that live in the place.

Guest we8thegas

Only last week i was at the ground and i got hit

for £39.99 for a tfg made city home shirt,made my wallet flinch pinch.gif

Apart from the play offs of course. Yes was a great day biggest crowd for the auto windscreen (now Ldv) at Wembley. Over 70k fans. A sea of red and white. Didnt see much trouble that day either which was suprising.

Actually, I did see a bit! As I was walking through the car park I saw some poor bloke getting clouted for celebrating! I couldnt work out really what was going on though because the presentation was going on so I figured he couldnt be Stoke... but why would a city fan be celebrating?!?

Also, there was a massive amount of animosity between the coaches on the way up. One stoke fan made a throat slitting sign at my Dad from a different coach... I don't think I've ever seen him so angry actually!! I think he was frustrated by the cowardice of making signs from another coach where there was no talking direct...

Actually, I did see a bit! As I was walking through the car park I saw some poor bloke getting clouted for celebrating! I couldnt work out really what was going on though because the presentation was going on so I figured he couldnt be Stoke... but why would a city fan be celebrating?!?

Also, there was a massive amount of animosity between the coaches on the way up.  One stoke fan made a throat slitting sign at my Dad from a different coach... I don't think I've ever seen him so angry actually!! I think he was frustrated by the cowardice of making signs from another coach where there was no talking direct...

Oh the coach journey laugh.gif Mooners was the order of the day for me razz.gif

ph34r.gif

Guest cider_kirk

was at the hull game last season and with my mate in a weelchair when this bloke tryed starting on me as we got out early, was loads of trouble that day

Guest North Street

Pompey at Home 92.

As i climbed the steps into the Dolman i was met by about thirty Pompey coming the other way at great speed pursued by the B block. I naturally turned to leg it back down the stairs only to meet Citys boys who had run round the front of the Dolman and now were hurtling towards me.Fist met face [mine] followed by another and in the melee i took right handers from both sides before ending up on my arse.I shouted out "i'm City" which drew the response from one of ours of "c'mon, we are doing them" and then the bloke kindly dragged me back onto my feet and "oh yes" right back into the fray again. Weird! Amongst all my emotions i can rember thinking "please God don't let the the rest of the season be like this"

Sunday lunch with the relatives sporting a black eye and lips so puffy i could not eat was interesting especially when the local news came on showing the "highlights" of City v Portsmouth complete with footage of fisticuffs in the Dolman. "Nice game was it Dear" came the comment from her Mother viewing saturdays events on htv!

Archived