IGNORED

Fans Forum

Guest CiderRedMatt

Guest CiderRedMatt

Just checked with the commercial office, even though it's in the chairmens club, it's causal wear... so don those city shirts tonight! :D

Guest CiderRedMatt

haha yeah! good to hear from you guys, ive been searching for people on the forum who are in it, someone told me that you were tom - see you guys tonight - should be good!

My last City shirt is far too small - Last one I bought was the Lotto one!!!
Richie, just in case you feel the need to update your City shirt collection ... Bob in the supporters club bar has just taken delivery of a load of Tinnion testimonial t shirts. Top quality cotton, lovely City red. You can buy one before the game on Saturday. He's got medium, large and XL, each one signed by the man himself.

Richie, just in case you feel the need to update your City shirt collection ... Bob in the supporters club bar has just taken delivery of a load of Tinnion testimonial t shirts. Top quality cotton, lovely City red. You can buy one before the game on Saturday. He's got medium, large and XL, each one signed by the man himself.
Hello, this sounds like I really must stay off the loopy juice on Friday and make the train journey from Pompey to Ashton Gate.

How much are those Tinman shirts going for?

Dave I nearly bought a Tinman shirt from the City Shop yesterday, looked a bargain at a tenner. unfortunately I am neither small or indeed "medium" :D Any chance of the largest sizes hitting the shop as well soon?

There are some large and extra large in the shop now. There will be loads on sale all round the ground on Saturday. I think the deeply wonderful Ed and Adam are running a news item about it some time soon, so watch out on the deeply wonderful and brilliantly run Official site.

Not that I'm crawling or anything.

Hi Guys

Who are the fans on the forum tonight ?

I have been trying to find out the same thing on a post recently with no success.

Is there anyway of finding out what you are discussing and more importantly how other fans can input ideas etc. to you or is it only about wearing City shirts in the chairman's club? :D

Is there anyway of finding out what you are discussing and more importantly how other fans can input ideas etc. to you or is it only about wearing City shirts in the chairman's club?  :D
According to the official website, tonight's meeting is more of an introductory session, where I'm sure the issue of how ideas can be submitted to the FCC will be discussed.

Archived