IGNORED

This Forum On Saturday Night

Guest Ricky BCFC

Guest Ricky BCFC

"My stand was louder than yours."

"No it wasn't because no one could hear anything from your stand. My stand was where all the noise was."

"Well actually both of your stands were silent. My stand had quite a lot of noise though."

"Don't lie, you know it was my stand that was loudest."

"No it wasn't mine I couldn't hear a thing from your stand because of all the singing going on about me so obviously my stand out-sung yours."

"Your stand was only singing because it was my stand that was creating all the atmosphere. Your stand just copied us and joined in."

"No because when I got into the ground my stand was already making noise so you dunno what you're on about mate."

"I couldn't hear anything from any of you."

Just thought I'd let you all prepare yourselves for it, because that is exactly what this board is going to be like on Saturday night after the match.

Guest CiderRedMatt

how about EVERYBODY in the ground makes an effort to sing then there's no arguement! lets get the gate rocking on sat, more than likely we will win, tinman's 501 not out, goodfellow full and home debut

lets raise the roof on all the stands!

(i'm starting to sound like DW at the end of his programme notes! haha)

Guest Ricky BCFC

Yes all stands can try to make noise but there are STILL going to be the "my stand was louder than your stand" arguments after. Always is when the East End is open.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I wont be on the forum that night (amazingly enough) I will be drinking a huge amount of Stella whatever the result

Should be a good day all round !

There seems to be a feel good factor around BCFC at the moment and hopefully we are starting to get some of the positive atmosphere returning.

I hope that Saturday proves to be a fantastic day where everyone(including my fellow supporters in the Platinum!) give their full vocal support.

I dont have many more games to take in before I fly back so lets hope this proves to be a day to remember.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

COME ON YOU FANS!!!

Guest d.sugar
I couldn't give a sh#te about the atmosphere and probably won't be able to hear anything from the east end - just hope City win, nothing else matters.

how can you say you could'nt give a sh*** about the atmosphere.?????????????????

shorely this is an advantage having nine thousand people sing and clapping for you i would try a bit harder would'nt u :D

on the other hand i would be very intermated by this :D

maybe you should go and watch the rovers they haven't got a lot to ******* sing about ;):D:D:D:D

only my opoin of course

Guest east_dundry_red
I couldn't give a sh#te about the atmosphere and probably won't be able to hear anything from the east end - just hope City win, nothing else matters.
You allways say that Last time we were inthere v chesterfield when we won 4-1 i think it was we could be heard at ASHTON COURT and apparently you couldnt hear a thing. I know old ages causes deafness but your just take the ######!

Archived