IGNORED

Stronger Team Than Last Season.

Guest Bawno

I read a report in the evning post a couple of days ago from Danny Wilson saying that he thinks we have a stronger team than last season. I don't know if I agree with that. We didn't do too well last season but we are not doing too bad now. I don't really know what to say on this comment. Maybe Wilsons new team format and buying new players such as Goodfellow may make a difference from now on.

But I'm still undecided.

Not sure I follow your logic here, you say that we didn't do too well last season and are not doing to bad now, well a quick reminder for you we won the LDV and finished 3rd last season, this season we are out of the LDV and still 3rd, how have we got better??????? :D

Guest lilciderhed

We came 3rd, went on an unbeaten run of around twenty games and won the LDV trophey, but yes we didnt do very well last season. :P

Possibly, Murray was a big loss, but new recruites like Wilkshire, Miller and recently freezer (still hard to say after 30 minutes of football) might have given us a stonger squad.

Edit:I was typing up this post before I had seen Screeches reply.

I read a report in the evning post a couple of days ago from Danny Wilson saying that he thinks we have a stronger team than last season.... I don't really know what to say on this comment.
Then why say anything at all, if you dont know what to say on this comment? This comment made by Mr Lansdown (NOT DANNY WILSON) in the EP has already been discussed her, why start a new thread just to say "I don't really know what to say on this comment. "

I read a report in the evning post a couple of days ago from Danny Wilson saying that he thinks we have a stronger team than last season. I don't know if I agree with that. We didn't do too well last season but we are not doing too bad now. I don't really know what to say on this comment. Maybe Wilsons new team format and buying new players such as Goodfellow may make a difference from now on.

But I'm still undecided.

Think you'll find the comment was made by Steve Lansdown and not Danny Wilson.

Peanut stop being so logical. If you don't wanna talk about this report then don't reply, and I'm sorry for making the mistake about wilson/lansdown. I just can't be fussed to go on websites to make sure hwat people have posted is correct! :D:D;)

You want me to comment on it? fine, I will, we have a better team than this time last year and were more likely to get promoted this season in my opinion. We are 3rd, still to play the top two teams at Ashton Gate. The loss of murray was a loss, but the signings on Wilkshire, Miller, and Goodfellow more than compensate. I realy believe that we can get promoted this season.

I dont come on here just to make sure people are posting correct stuff, I come on here to comment on City, in a sensable way, replying to open threads and starting new ones where there isnt one started on that issue. Surely you can tell the difference between Landsdown and Wilson, ones a Rich bloke, the other pretends to be a football manager. Come on, there was a photo with the article, surely you can tell the difference between that and the support holding up the home dugout.

This team better than last year, positionally possibly, as to quality of team, confidence, No!!

Not the same as last year, this time last year was our nine match #### run, we are only just getting our act together, in a much weaker Division..

Archived