IGNORED

Fao Edson/tomarse

Guest BridgyRed

We'll be on the wall outside Hirerite from about 2 p.m.

We have a couple of mediums of the Gow shirt left (and a few large), just large and XL in the El Motor and we have one medium left in the Jacki long-sleeved (plus a couple in large and a few XL). Or if, like me, you're prepared to be a bit daring and get ribbed mercilessly by your mates for looking 'bent', we have a few skinny fit Jacki t-shirts left in red.

We also have a new design coming out in the next few weeks, which we'll let you know about in due course.

Cheers.

Any chance getting the large Jacki one sent to my brother, as was arranged before Christmas? It was paid for some time ago. I was due to get it sent out here for Christmas and am still waiting. I know he has emailed you Tomarse, but is still awaiting a reply.

Or if, like me, you're prepared to be a bit daring and get ribbed mercilessly by your mates for looking 'bent', we have a few skinny fit Jacki t-shirts left in red.

How odd, I've got a couple of skinny fit ones, but nobody's ever told me I look gay in them.

Girls - unless we wear them with dungarees, I think we can just about get away with it.

How odd, I've got a couple of skinny fit ones, but nobody's ever told me I look gay in them.

Girls - unless we wear them with dungarees, I think we can just about get away with it.

Sorry, I was answering BridgyRed's enquiry, so I was talking specifically to him.

Apologies if I came across as sexist in any way. Of course birds can buy them too.

How much you selling them for guys, do you have them in "short fat balding mans breasts" bloke sizes too?? as i may know someone who'd want one :)
They're a tenner each.

If your short, fat, balding mate with breasts would like one, send him along and we'll see what we can do.

Archived