IGNORED

Best Away Fans From Last Season?

Guest Ron

Looking at the thread made by the Doncaster Guy and all the praise heaped upon him, who do you think were the best away fans last season, with the best banter & the biggest credit to their club?

I'd say:

• Bounemouth - Made a hell of a noise,
  • Hull - Bastards all of them but were still a huge noise,
  • Doncaster - Lovely guys & Once again a huge noise,
  • Everton - Never really made fun of us when 2-0 up and were good support.
  • Peterbrough - Had practically noone with them but still tried their best & put a good show on.

Any changes?

Guest stfc_dave

I think the best we had was Stockport, they made a hell of a noise considering they were as good as down and got tanked 3-0.

Fair play to them.

Bournemouth were good as well.

I think the best we had was Stockport, they made a hell of a noise considering they were as good as down and got tanked 3-0.

Fair play to them.

Bournemouth were good as well.

i thought we beat stockport 5-1 blink.gif

edit: wait swindon fan i gets ya sorry, didnt read it properly

Guest BCFCSteve

I think MK Dons win that hands down, who were very impressive despite there being barely 100 of them. Out of the bigger followings I sadly have to go for Bournemouth, I though Sheff Wed were quieter second time around, although they always go mental when they score

I think the best away fans to visit AG this season were the MK Dons fans. They were great in both matches (League and LDV) dispite the low amount of numbers they brought in both games. That said, with the drum they brought, they were rather loud singing throughout. Well done to them. chant6ez.gif

For me it was Bournemouth first. Considering the size of their home crowd they brought a huge following, of over 2.000 and sung their hearts out. Also, the only team I stayed behind to clap off all season. Second was Stockport. We hammerered them 5 - something , and they were singing all the way out of the car park and onto the coaches. Fair play to them.

Guest AndyKat87

Sheffield Wedensday without a shadow of a doubt were the loudest and biggest following, but they really really annoyed me!!!! the cherries fans were good too, and MK dons fair play to them, but sheff wed loudest

For me it was Bournemouth first. Considering the size of their home crowd they brought a huge following, of over 2.000 and sung their hearts out. Also, the only team I stayed behind to clap off all season. Second was Stockport. We hammerered them 5 - something , and they were singing all the way out of the car park and onto the coaches. Fair play to them.

You are joking right? Bournemouth bought just over 900 fans, they sang the same song all night... dance.gif I agree with Stockport, Oldham getting thrashed 5-1 yet doing the conga when they scored on a freezing tuesday night.

MK Dons in the LDV with 37 fans and a drum singing their hearts out and again the following saturday. Wednesday were dissapointing compared to the season before and didnt even fill their allocation. Hull??v w00t.gif 700 of them without a single song apart from one or two after they scored and that was it. Best I would say Oldham closely followed by Stockport

Archived