IGNORED

Villa In For Lita

westex red

Seems like the aston villa rumours regarding leroy may have sum substance, evidently they have made a bid of £ 750,000 for him sad.gif according to a source who works at the gate, hope this is wrong, hurry up and sign that new contract leroy, praying smiley.gif

Oh for god sake!!

Whos your source then the Man in the Moon, Lord Lucan or Saddam Hussain!

Look mate I know you might have finished school or college for the Summer but couldnt you go and play in the park to amuse yourself rather than writing rubbish on here!

Face fact the source is in your head!

Get a life please!

Guest we8thegas
sorry people but i know a mate of leroy and it is true

so do i and it ain't true,how many more times,£1mil will be laughed at.

Yes of coursre you do!!!!

you been supprting city since 1975 so you must be at least 30!

Leroy is 19ish,, you hand round with kids 10 years younger than you!!!

I could make refrences to an American pop star but best had not!!!

Any other hot goss?

Guest mikebrenn
Yes of coursre you do!!!!

you been supprting city since 1975 so you must be at least 30!

Leroy is 19ish,, you hand round with kids 10 years younger than you!!!

I could make refrences to an American pop star but best had not!!!

Any other hot goss?

what does coursre mean?

Guest mikebrenn
Soz a spelling mistake! I am shaking with excitement of the thought of you telling us who this hot news is from?

seriously i cant say is name but he is related to leroy,and he told me at work last week(i work with all age groups,and i am not like michael jackson)he told me this about villa last week

Guest charisma_cider

Ugh, more rumours, messenger shooters & grammar checkers. disapointed2se.gif

But, I agree 750k will be laughed at, even if the transfer offer is true, and I think this is a stupid idea on the behalf of Villa to gamble on a one-season wonder. Kevin Phillips scored 30 goals in one season in the Premiership and everyone started hurling cash at him. Well we all know what the end of the story is like as we take a look at what division Southampton are in at the moment, the real test for a striker is if they can repeat an impressive goal tally two seasons in a row. Then Leroy can be classed as a proven striker at this level with the likes of Leon Knight & Sam Parkin. Hopefully by this time we'll be a Championship club biggrin.gifcity.gif

And yes I also agree this is much better than watching Bad Girls shifty.gif

Guest mikebrenn
yea bad girls is good

City would be thick to sell lita for less than a million plus a huge sell on fee

i have not once said city have accepted the bid,only that villa made the offer.i agree he is worth at least a million

i did not say that you said city have accepted the bid, i just said city would be thick to sell lita at the price, I would not put it past villa to bid for lita as they got money and are set to miss out on bellamy

Bad girls is good so twisted, such funny storylines

Guest mikebrenn
Well I am going to bed!!!!

Can somebody please keep up my argument and I will look tomorrow morning in work!!!

Cheers lads!

argument?you got me shaking with excitement now

Guest mikebrenn
I predict this thread is going to go on and on..

i will finish by saying everything is true that i have said.i for one hope leroy is still with us next season.thanks for the fun gents

Guest we8thegas
i will finish by saying everything is true that i have said.i for one hope leroy is still with us next season.thanks for the fun gents

fun yes,as in wind up,not true in the slightest as it needed livening up a bit on here disapointed2se.gif

end of,not going action-smiley-030.gif

Guest mikebrenn
fun yes,as in wind up,not true in the slightest as it needed livening up a bit on here disapointed2se.gif

end of,not going action-smiley-030.gif

no wind up mate honest

Guest CITY BOY DAVE
banghead.gif HERE WE GO AGAIN ROMOURS AND MORE ROMOURS LITA HAS ALREADY SAID HE WANTS TO STAY AT THE GATE FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE SEASON THE ONLY REASON THE CONTRACT HAS NOT BEEN SORTED YET IS JUST RED TAPE HE'LL SIGN JUST BE COOL.......

Guest Barneyredballs

May be rubbish, but....

This story appeared in one of the national papers last week as a brum at work pointed it out to me.

Have also heard that LL is in conflict with club about new contract, so although most would say that 750K is not the right price; take into consideration that if he has a 1/4 of the season he does compared to last year and only has 1 year left on his contract; then it may not be the worst sum in the world... if

Guest DrFaustus
whats bad girls?

The type that do things only deviant minds or tortured souls dream of.

Regards

DeviantMind&TorturedSoulGas.

Guest TimmerD

There are a couple of problems with this rumour

1 Deadly Doug has been in hospital and is recovering from heart surgery.

2 The Chief Executive resigned recently.

3 Ray Ranson is heading a consortium who are launching a take over bid.

I would therefore suggest that these factors might make this rumour a crock of sh one t.

farmer.gif

Guest ziderhead2003

Unfortunately this is true. I got my source from a mates brothers, dads, aunties, nephews who a mate with leroy himself! sleeping.gifwhistling.gifcity.gif

Guest BeNeRz
Unfortunately this is true. I got my source from a mates brothers, dads, aunties, nephews who a mate with leroy himself!  sleeping.gif  whistling.gif  city.gif

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Well i got mine from my mates sisters, mums, dads, cuzans, sisters, mates, cat laugh.gif

The rumours could well be true as Aston Villa have only 3 strikers on their books (Juan Pablo Angel, Darius Vassell, Luke Moore) unlike most PL teams and so they are obviously on the lookout for another striker as I think Vassell is out for a quite while. I would be very unhappy if we accepted anything less than £1.5m + add ons for Leroy, but if we do accept such a low bid of 750k why sell his ready made replacement (Paul Heffernan).

BCAGFC

Guest AndyKat87

I remember when Murray was leaving for Reading everyone was saying he wouldn't go, but he did, everyone said that he wouldn't go for any less than a million BUT HE DID, I'm not sayin Leroy will go but the top staff at this club are dumb an may sell underpriced, they've done it before... lets hope they don't do it again.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
May be rubbish, but....

This story appeared in one of the national papers last week as a brum at work pointed it out to me.

Have also heard that LL is in conflict with club about new contract, so although most would say that 750K is not the right price; take into consideration that if he has a 1/4 of the season he does compared to last year and only has 1 year left on his contract; then it may not be the worst sum in the world... if

It was not a story !!!! Some body Emailed one of those Football Rumours coloums, Possibly someone on this forum called Michael. There are always going to be rumours about Leroy but the only people who really know are SL, SA and LL himself. As for all this crap about someone from Leroys family spilling the beans, People obviously don't LL that well ! I think everyone needs to calm down a bit and wait till the start of the season. Leroy wants first team football, He wants to score goals ! Would he have got that at Villa, Ask yourselves. ?

It was not a story !!!! Some body Emailed one of those Football Rumours coloums, Possibly someone on this forum called Michael. There are always going to be rumours about Leroy but the only people who really know are SL, SA and LL himself. As for all this crap about someone from Leroys family spilling the beans, People obviously don't LL that well ! I think everyone needs to calm down a bit and wait till the start of the season. Leroy wants first team football, He wants to score goals ! Would he have got that at Villa, Ask yourselves. ?

Would Tinnion not know?

Now thats worrying..... or is it??

True or not, i'd snap their hand off for anything from £400k upwards provided the sell-on clause was substantial.

• Admin
True or not, i'd snap their hand off for anything from £400k upwards provided the sell-on clause was substantial.

Leroy's had one season in which he scored 29 goals where the general feeling was that it was in spite of poor service. I'd do my damndest to keep hold of him having made some signings that (on paper) look like improving that service.

If he were only to match his 29 goals from last season, then 2 seasons scoring at that rate would convince clubs to match our valuation of him.

If he left now I suspect it would be to sit in a Prem side's reserve team, if he left with "a few" big seasons under his belt he'd stand a far greater chance of first team football wherever he went, it's all about perception.

Look at Earnshaw, he'd had 3 BIG seasons behind him, secured his big move to the Premiership and couldn't even secure a starting place at the 4th worst team.

Leroy's had one season in which he scored 29 goals where the general feeling was that it was in spite of poor service. I'd do my damndest to keep hold of him having made some signings that (on paper) look like improving that service.

If he were only to match his 29 goals from last season, then 2 seasons scoring at that rate would convince clubs to match our valuation of him.

If he left now I suspect it would be to sit in a Prem side's reserve team, if he left with "a few" big seasons under his belt he'd stand a far greater chance of first team football wherever he went, it's all about perception.

Look at Earnshaw, he'd had 3 BIG seasons behind him, secured his big move to the Premiership and couldn't even secure a starting place at the 4th worst team.

Totally agree. By the way Villa have signed Kevin Phillips!

banghead.gif  HERE WE GO AGAIN ROMOURS AND MORE ROMOURS LITA HAS ALREADY SAID HE WANTS TO STAY AT THE GATE FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE SEASON THE ONLY REASON THE CONTRACT HAS NOT BEEN SORTED YET IS JUST RED TAPE HE'LL SIGN JUST BE COOL.......

So did Akibiyi.................... razz.gif

And yes I also agree this is much better than watching Bad Girls  shifty.gif

Doing a do-it-yourself crucifiction than watching bad girls blink.gif

Everybody who thinks Leroy is leaving, please repeat after me

Leroy is not leaving

Leroy is not leaving

Leroy is not leaving

Keep repeating it until you have got it in your heads, that

LEROY IS NOT LEAVING!!!!!

Dollymarie

What you're saying is that you think no other club rates Leroy highly enough to make a big offer.

I reckon they do, we'll just have to see how big.

Guest we8thegas

Tomorrow we should all be due an announcement,tins did say he

expected that a new contract will be signed sealed and delivered

by the 30th snack.gif

Archived