IGNORED

Fans Meeting

Guest bcfccider

ditto.

Maybe we could set up a minutes mailing list. It'd cost nothing to send them to everyone who wants them.

Having said the above, I don't expect the minutes to have been typed yet knowing City ;-)

Very interesting start to the Fans Consultative Forum.

Good mix of fans, from many ages.

Too be fair at this point I think will be looking to promote much of the plans/actions through the various media sources.

But in brief the aim of the 1st meeting was very much introductions & a very professional presentation from CS & RG about 'all' aspects of the club from running costs,aims & goals for the future.

Very little was kept under wraps & very much 'access all areas' as they set out to involve 'all' fans in decisions that affect the future of the club.

The Agenda

1- Introductions

2 - Aims of Forum

3 - Forum Guidelines

4 - Background brief

5 - Forum Secretary

6 - AOB

7 - Next meeting & agenda

The next meeting will be in a months time at which representatives of Lindleys (Catering supplier) will be present & will take the floor.

So any questions that fans have can relay through members of the forum (ME!! for one)

Many interesting points came from the evening & am sure bits will filter through as they become relevent.

But the big question for the next meeting apart from the food, is the question of season ticket prices.

1 - How much do fans feel will be a fair price

- If we get promoted

- If we stay put in the 2nd div

2 - OAP / JUV - prices

3 - would fans buy a multi-season ticket (say 3 / 4 season)

So just a taster & get those thinking hats on as I am sure the club will publish guidelines on the way the forum works very soon.

But if any questions on

Stadium

Merchandise

Catering

Stewards

Ticket Prices

Atmosphere

Pre match & half time entertainment

Let me know & I or other FCF members will 'MAKE SURE' the views are heard.

Guest wishbone

Great idea to post the meeting minutes - I'm sure if they were generally available on the site, lots of fans would be interested.

Great idea to post the meeting minutes - I'm sure if they were generally available on the site, lots of fans would be interested.
Following on from earlier post, the FCF did appoint a Secretary & I am sure the club will publish minutes.

Guest CiderRedMatt

Yeh it was a v positive positive meeting, nice to know that the club care about what we think and put forward, good bunch of supporters there aswell - well done city! :P

Archived