IGNORED

Four Mentions Of The East End On 20man Show

Never to the dark side

apart from other callers who rang in

So a thank you to Geoff 20man

For those who have to still pay to go in the East end please buy your tickets from the club shop

Then in years to come yoy can say "I was thier" and be able to prove it

Another reason to turn up early is for all those stars from yesteryear in the red and white bar

Keep the positives and forget the negatives

apart from other callers who rang in

So a thank you to Geoff 20man

For those who have to still pay to go in the East end please buy your tickets from the club shop

Then in years to come yoy can say "I was thier" and be able to prove it

Another reason to turn up early is for all those stars from yesteryear in the red and white bar

Keep the positives and forget the  negatives

Look I understand the East End is vital in hopefully recreating a bit of atmosphere at Ashton Librar...erm Gate. I really hope its a success and that the club are forced into a permanent arrangement next season maybe.

But in years to come I'll be thinking about City at Wembley or Mill Stad , not City v Chesterfield in the East End and how 'I was there' WOW!

Whats with the buy your tickets in the shop bit? If people want to go in, they will pay on the day, even STH's can do so now.

East End, sing us a song, East End, East End, sing us a song!!

But in years to come I'll be thinking about City at Wembley or Mill Stad , not City v Chesterfield in the East End and how 'I was there' WOW!

yeah i see your point, the fuss about the east end and the '' i was there thing''

would be better suited to when the last game is ever played before it is knocked

down and rebuilt

(which is what will happen with ashton gate being revamped)

then that is the time to say WOW I WAS THERE :D

BUT SATURDAY YEAH I WILL BE THERE :):D

Archived