IGNORED

Leroy Please Stay

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Leroy stay with us please,with you we have a great chance of winning promotion and on from there,you know all the fans luv you and have given you 100% support.

LEROY LEROY LEROY

Leroy,i love you, please,don't do it,i cant go on anymore,we all love you,stay with us one more season and get us out of this stinking league. Sorry, a bit over the top there. PLEASE STAY city.gif

Guest Toulou$e-Red

Come on Leroy, just think of that man saying LLLLLLEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY LITA before every game, that won't happen at reading...

praying smiley.gif Stay

Wheres the bloody Loyalty you muppet, which team was it who believed in you and gave you a chance.

Get back in our boardroom, down on your knees and beg the board for a new contract. Or I hope you break your leg!

Dollymarie

(sorry to be so mean but he has really peed me off!)

Guest Cidergal

Leroy you could become such a City legend.

ANd Look what happened to Scotty Murray when he went to Reading!

STAY, improve your game and if we don't go up next season THEN feel free!

YOU'RE FANTASTIC... KEEP THE FAITH!

STAY! city.gif

Someone start a proper petition.

We should show Leroy that we want him to stay just as much as Brum didn't want Lee Bowyer. If he gets wind of it it might be just the incentive that he needs.

Leroy, we love you man. Reading is a sideways move, stay with us this year and get us back up with them. Please.

Guest Royal Ian
Someone start a proper petition.

We should show Leroy that we want him to stay just as much as Brum didn't want Lee Bowyer. If he gets wind of it it might be just the incentive that he needs.

Leroy, we love you man. Reading is a sideways move, stay with us this year and get us back up with them. Please.

No it's not and deep down you know it.

I hope he makes me eat my words but it seems there is so little loyalty in football. What goes around comes around so we'll see what happens.

Didn't someone paint a message for Akin-buy-me on the rocks on the Avon gorge, that didn't persuade him to say so what will persuade Lita to think again?

Reading is a sideways move.

They aren't going to get promoted to the Premiership, nor are we. I'm also convinced that come next season we'll get promoted.

Akinbiyi was going to a big club like Wolves for £3.5m, Reading are around our level anyways and the fee will be a pittance, hence the fact that the fee is "undisclosed."

At least its something. It affected Lee Bowyer.

Wheres the bloody Loyalty you muppet, which team was it who believed in you and gave you a chance.

Get back in our boardroom, down on your knees and beg the board for a new contract. Or I hope you break your leg!

Dollymarie

I`ll second that, still we plucked a certain Mr Cole out of the Arsenal reserves same again looks like;

One more thing to say LEROY; THERES ONLY ONE BRISTOL CITY city.gifcity.gifcity.gif C.T.I.D (Or until someone gives me some more money) NO-ONE will buy my loyalty city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Jesus Christ. Get a reality check. Reading are a bigger club than us.

Why?

Because they are playing in a higher division.

History has nothing to do with it in a case like this - Leroy is going to a club that will challenge for the playoffs in the Championship and to a club where he can improve his international prospects. As well as that there's the chance to play with better players and I'm sure he'd be financially rewarded far more handsomely than he would be at City.

It's bad news for us, I know, and I feel your pain too. But part of the reason for the reactions of City fans on this board this evening is the ignorant notion that we are on the same level as Reading. Compare their top 10 finishes in the Championship since 2002 with our abject failure to get out of an average League One.

Guest OrrToScore

I'm not going to grovel. All i can say is Tinman gave you a chance, before Tinman you were sat in the reserves or on the bench , You have been given a chance and admittedly you did shine but don't stab us in the back by thinking you are better than this club just becuase you have had one good season, because belive me mate one season does not make you a star

Guest Toulou$e-Red

How I would laugh if Reading get relegated and we get promoted!!!

It won't happen.... but it would still be funny.

Guest dan_williams

plz stay leroy , u need 2 stay , u will be able to learn and play with a experienced premiership striker in marcus stewart , u will become a better player if u stay , u will only flop at reading like scotty murray did , plz , plz stay

Guest dolman_bcfc

LEROY YOU CANT GO MATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! GIVE IT ONE MORE SEASON AND GET THE TEAM THAT GAVE YOU YOUR CHANCE PROMOTED

Why?

History has nothing to do with it in a case like this - Leroy is going to a club that will challenge for the playoffs in the Championship and to a club where he can improve his international prospects. As well as that there's the chance to play with better players and I'm sure he'd be financially rewarded far more handsomely than he would be at City.

It's bad news for us, I know, and I feel your pain too. But part of the reason for the reactions of City fans on this board this evening is the ignorant notion that we are on the same level as Reading. Compare their top 10 finishes in the Championship since 2002 with our abject failure to get out of an average League One.

I know we are nmot as big a club as Reading. It is obvious! But to join a club like Reading is not exactly a big challenge is it?

Guest Toulou$e-Red
I know we are nmot as big a club as Reading.  It is obvious!  But to join a club like Reading is not exactly a big challenge is it?

Exactly, Scott couldn't handle it when he was almost one of our best players (at the time), so why should Lita?

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I always remember when Reading were just a poxy third fourth division team and we were the 1st and 2nd division team.

city.gif The same as Louis Carey,Matty Hill and Joe Anyinsah agents are behind this devil.gif These players did not go looking for a move but their agents did,these are players that most supporters looked on as the future and now look to be the future of other club.

Heres hoping that Leroy sees that the grass isn't alway greener praying smiley.gif

Leroy - do what you like - every other footballer does. Earn far more money and play at a far higher standard of football against the likes of Southampton, Norwich, Crystal Palace, Ipswich, Wolves, Leeds and the like. Beats going to Colchester, Chesterfield, S****horpe, Hartlepool, Brentford, Rotherham, Gillingham, Southend, Swindon and the like.

At least this way we've cashed in whereas one bad season next year (when he would have had two players kicking him every single week) and we would have got sweet f.a. for him. I will be interested to see, though, if Lita can do it at the higher level because finished article he aint.

Why?

I agree that Reading are bigger than us....only because they are a league higher. We have the best chance this season of promotion and if we take it we will be bigger than Reading. Our gates will rocket and our youngsters would of matured and will be ready for the test. Surely he can wait one more season to improve his internation prospects. Look at the U21's strike force,its still very tough to get into. The only good move for him will be the extra in his wage packet. His owes Tinnion one more season,or even 6 more months.

city.gif The same as Louis Carey,Matty Hill and Joe Anyinsah agents are behind this devil.gif These players did not go looking for a move but their agents did,these are players that most supporters looked on as the future and now look to be the future of other club.

Heres hoping that Leroy sees that the grass isn't alway greener praying smiley.gif

Just leave you disloyal git. We all knew you'd go, just a matter of time. One season doesnt make a career, remember that.

Prove my pessimism wrong, but i cant see it somehow.

Fee? 3-500k

i wouldnt call him a disloyal git! what has he done thats been disloyal? Failed to sign a new contract because supposedly he had agents problems

couldnt we break his finger so the move fails on a medical? devil.gif

I agree that Reading are bigger than us....only because they are a league higher. We have the best chance this season of promotion and if we take it we will be bigger than Reading. Our gates will rocket and our youngsters would of matured and will be ready for the test. Surely he can wait one more season to improve his internation prospects. Look at the U21's strike force,its still very tough to get into. The only good move for him will be the extra in his wage packet. His owes Tinnion one more season,or even 6 more months.

To be fair, Lita's going to look at City's previous record in attempts to get out of the division. Would it fill YOU with confidence that this year is THE year?

Isn't that the same refrain every year?

Guest AndyKat87

STAY LEROY READING ARE USELESS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! no way going to be a prem club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ReadingFC

I am not getting 110% excited, not until he has signed a contract.

He will improve @ Reading & will have more chance of reaching the Premiership.

Sorry lads, but if it happens, the above will be the case.

Don't do it Leroy!

You can achive it here, work with Marcus like you said and we will give you what  you desire!

PLEASE STAY!  praying smiley.gif

Exactly. Fancy leaving City for poxy Reading. I mean OK join a premiership club or a big big champs club but Reading Leroy. Come on man, wake up and smell the coffee. One more season here and then be off with you lad.

Mind you - its Lansdowne and Tins pushing this - of that I am sure

so this is a total waste of time. the loyalty is with the movers and shakers and they have betrayed our trust just when season ticket sales were sufficient for them to make their move - disgraceful.

Guest North Street

Stay!

Leroy have you ever been to Reading? It's a bloody awful place, dire nightlife , souless and full of women looking like munters.

To be fair, Lita's going to look at City's previous record in attempts to get out of the division.  Would it fill YOU with confidence that this year is THE year?

Isn't that the same refrain every year?

Tinman has given LL a chance. Leroy now must believe in Tins and with the signing made so far we look the strongest. We are still looking for a defender. Out strike force is leathal. For every goal we concede we will go and score another! thats what happens in roy of the rovers anyway dunno.gif

Guest Red_Atyeo

Come on Stay Leroy!!

Stay and you will make it up with City, then you can be proud of yourself for loyalty.

You know it makes sense.

Guest ReadingFC

People slagging off Reading is a little childish.

We are in a higher league, better stadium & more chance of promotion.

We are a growing club, Lita will help with the growth, no one can doubt that.

is that youve got more chance of promotion to the premiership than we have of into the championship? because i don't agree with that

of course for both clubs to get into the premiership i would agree cos we wont get there for years

Don't make me laugh.......... respect to you but not your team and Reading is and remains a dump....... Well I wouldn't want to live there.

Reading the team on everyones lips........... in Reading, well probably not even there.

Guest C.T.I.D
Lita will help with the growth, no one can doubt that.

after 1 good season,I've seen him miss sitters now,not telling how many though shutup.gif

Dollymarie

You wouldn't wish that on anyone if you knew what that feels like.

But anyway, as if it's going to make a difference, stay Leroy? unsure.gif

Guest ReadingFC
Don't make me laugh.......... respect to you but not your team and Reading is and remains a dump....... Well I wouldn't want to live there.

Reading the team on everyones lips........... in Reading, well probably not even there.

Ok, each to there own.

Besides, its only Leroy Lita's decision that counts biggrin.gif

after 1 good season,I've seen him miss sitters now,not telling how many though shutup.gif

It does bring the point into the light?

That said he is or seems a pro with a good attitude.

We don't know if he will set the world on fire or just become an average 'Good' player....... as you said 'One good season ' but I doubt it was a Murray season?

Guest ReadingFC
just out of interest there is nothing about this on the reading official site  dunno.gif

Our club are very quiet on all transfer news, its the norm.

Guest MaloneFM

Not bothered either way. If he signs he stays. If he signs somewhere else he is their player.

I really don't want to get into a situation where the gas made Gerry Francis their manager of the century and even biught him a gold watch. Then he buggered off to QPR, then Tottenham, then back to the gas where he made a pigs ear of it and left again.

He goes-bye.

Archived