IGNORED

Peacock A Dad

Guest two acres red

Guest KingswoodRed

Congrats Mr. Peacock to you and fiancee.

Here's hoping you score later on today, just like you scored around 9 months ago kiddo :Party27: :Party27:

• Admin
From the JudgeRed family  - Congratultions!!!!!! When are we all going out to wet the babys head? and where shall we meet up in Portishead somone suggest a pub please The White Lion?

C'mon Paul he needs little encouragement (legal bit: "alledgedly", "the views expressed in this post are my own and not necessarily those of Bristol City Football Club or any of its employees", "blah blah blah") at the best of times but the day before a match? :P

Guest cider gliders

Well done to ole lee! We`ll wet the babbies ed

today! We be just off to the gate!

Let`s hear thy in the EAST END!

UP THE CITY! :)

Like the bloke sitting behind me said yesterday "What did she do to deserve a name like that?"

I think he is trying to be the Posh & Becks of Bristol City?!

The top 100 names for babies born last year was being discussed on TV a few days ago. Chardonnay ( Footballers Wives) was a new enty and what really made me listen was the name ASHTON also had risen in popularity, can be both a boys or girls name. So Lee P what was wrong with Ashton Cinders????

I can't remember a birth announcement for a player ever made over the tannoy at the gate before?

Congratulations to them all though, I'm glad I've finished with the sleepless nights etc!

Archived