IGNORED

4-0

England

We were playing a very poor team and had to wait until the last few minutes to break them down following Carey being allowed to take players on and score the best goal of the game.

Not a Doherty fan but I reckon today was his best of the season with his usual combatative style mixed with discipline, better passing and a deserved goal

Shame Tins didn't blossom on his 501 -

oh yes and on a couple of occasions I heard the east end :) - a good effort to keep the noise level up.

Not a Doherty fan but I reckon today was his best of the season with his usual combatative style mixed with discipline, better passing and a deserved goal

Thought Tommy had a great game today and thoroughly deserved MotM

Capped an excellent battling display with a great goal - just wish he would do it every week :sport5:

I thought the officials today were first rate; every decision quick and clear, with hardly any contentiousness; all bookings were deserved - even the two City ones. Not often we get a good ref AND linesman but we had them today.

• Admin
I thought the officials today were first rate; every decision quick and clear, with hardly any contentiousness; all bookings were deserved - even the two City ones.  Not often we get a good ref AND linesman but we had them today.
Don't you listen to Danny? The ref was awful and the singlemost important factor in our poor first half display. Apparently. :)

Archived