IGNORED

Terry From Shirehampton Speaking On Radio Bristol

Never to the dark side

Guest BCFC Matt

Wahey!

I had a real laugh with my mates in there today, we seemed to make a decent atmosphere and there was no hint of trouble.........lets hope that we've proved to the clb that we're worthy of keeping it on a permanent basis.

We had a decent amount in there today, around 750+, which considering the confusion over tickets etc is a pretty decent figure.

We got interviewed at around 2PM and asked why we so prefer the East End to other stands.

I basically said with the right number of people it can generate a fantastic atmosphere and alot of the regular's and old un's have fond memory's of the East End whilst Matt Mentioned the low roof and the ability to make more noise, nothing out of the ordinary :)

Guest BCFC Matt

Well Ali Durden (i think it was him?) was walking around the eastend about 2.15ish, and everyone was reluctant so he came to me and i said ok along with Dunc and Sean.......

He basically asked about why the Eastend is so important to the fans and basically we just gave our opinion that we should get it permanently etc.

Archived