IGNORED

Just Back From The Pub!

Cooter

Well, what can I say... I was very impressed with City today, especially near the end where they banged in a good 3 decent goals within about 5 minutes, and to think that 3 of the goals came from a non-striking position which made me feel very impressed. :):D :D

Doherty: Impressive strike to the far right corner from a Midfield position player, and to make that first goal in quite a long time I seem to believe! :D

Lita: Having came on as a sub, looked very sharp up front with Goodfellow on his right providing quite a few geat passes into the central area and the box setting up good goal scoring opportunities. Very nice strike from one of our favourite attackers Leroy putting us 2-0 up! :D

Carey: I felt that he deserved a goal ever since we thrashed Notts County 5-0 at the start of the season where by he came very close to scoring himself I seem to remember. Very nice shot into the far left corner from a very impressive Right Back today! :D

Goodfellow: Well what can I say about our Jolly Goodfellow? Nice one on one with the keeper at the end, I just knew it had to be 4-0! 2 goals in 2 games now for our new quality signing on the right wing, Marc Goodfellow! :D

Come on City!!! :D

Well done to the whole team today, you should consider yourselves very proud! :D

"For he's a Jolly Goodfellow, for he's a Jolly Goodfellow, for he's a Jolly Goodfellow!!! And so say all of us... And so say all of us, and so say all of us..."

"Come on you Reds!!! Come on you Reds!!!"

"We are going up, we are going up! We are going up, I said we are going up!"

"I'm City till I die, I'm City till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm City till I die..."

"Oh Tinman is a Sh**head, he wears a Red and white hat, he plays for Bristol City, and is a very nice chap, oh he really hates the Rovers, he wishes they were dead! And if he sees a Gashead, he'll kick him in the head! Ohhh..."

Archived