IGNORED

Little Welsh Hitler

PhatWill

Bottom of the East End today about 30 minutes before the game I tried to take some photos of the ground.

Chesterfield had the old goalkeeper net set up which obstructed my view of getting a half decent pic of the Williams stand.

By moving a few yards over towards the C'field fans I could get a perfect shot so I asked the steward if I could move over (on my own) to take a photo.

He mumbled some rubbish in Welsh which I presumed meant I could take the pic quickly. Then, as I walked past him he said "no-one can go past here"!

I couldn't believe it, what a sad little god damn Hitler!

Needless to say if I have anymore altercations with the little bleeder I will kick up more off a fuss next time.

Unbelievable.

You are for personal use surely

probably?

Cameras are usually allowed but you do have to be careful how the end results are used - most stewards are ok but you must accept any of them that say no are within the their rights as determined by the club so getting bolshie is not a good idea.

I thought you can't take cameras into the ground either ( I have in the past). Today sat infront of me was a person with a camcorder filming now and again. I've not seen that done before?!!!

Guest two acres red
I thought you can't take cameras into the ground either ( I have in the past). Today sat infront of me was a person with a camcorder filming now and again. I've not seen that done before?!!!
was he filming the match or wanted to film the crowd

was he filming the match or wanted to film the crowd

To be fair he was filming the warm up before the match and for a while at the start of the match, maybe later too. I didn't take much notice of him after a while as I was concentrating on the match myself. It wasn't a really small camcorder either, I'm surprized he got in with it!

Archived