IGNORED

Aron Brown.

Guest Bigdave60

Guest Bigdave60

Does any one think that Aron has had long enougth to make his mark at City.

He is a gifted player,but i fill his time is up.

He is quite capable of ripping this league apart, indeed I think he could go onto play at a higher level.

BUT

He is to ready to take the easy options,passing the ball back most of the time.

How often is he looking to run onto a ball.

How often does he try and beat his marker.

How often have we seen him HIDE in midfield when things are not going well.

I think Danny made the right decision today to take him off.

I would have moved Goodfellow to the left hand side, and brought Marvin or Christian onto the right.

I understand Aron is out of contract in the summer, you would have thought he would be bursting ever blood vessel in his body to get a new one.

What is it about Aron cant anyone on the staff motivate this guy.

Totally agree - he was at his most frustrating worst today.

You have to accept players have bad games but he has one good one in 10 and that is unaccptable. It is down to the manager to motivate and get the best out of players - it does not seem to apply to Brown.

DROP HIM !! GOODFELLOW ON THE LEFT, ROBERTS ON THE RIGHT

I really thought DW would take of AB and switch Goodfellow and bring on CR as you suggest but we went on to win 4-0 so who knows best? - certainly DW cannot be criticised after making the substitutions that changed the game and led to us winning our fifth on the trot - well done DW/FB I say.

Guest dez_gimred

he gets goals when he makes an effort to actually chase balls and run at/after defenders...

unlike today where he looked rubbish

Agreem he gets away with poor games because of occasional flashes of brilliance :D

But can we afford this? Are there better players on the bench who are more consistent?

I would drop Aaron and play Goodfellow on left and Roberts on the right for a couple of games and see how Aaron responds to the competition :)

He has the skill, speed and strength but on average seems to use it for 10 out of 90 mins on most games :D

Guest Lockerman

I think that you are all talking a load of ######,

Unless you have player that is willing to run at defences for the whole ninety minutes, cut in and have exciting shots on goal, then he is a waste of space.

WRONG !!!

I believe that Aarron Brown has a lot of quality and skill is probably playing some of his best football and will probably improve, over the coming seasons and to get rid of him at this time would be one of the biggest mistakes a manager could make, he has improved no end this season, and does a fair amount of work off the ball, which for some reason always seems to go un noticed, so it seems to me that you would all rather have a load of headless chickens playing.

This is rather frightening for the future.

Guest Bigdave60

I believe that Aarron Brown has a lot of quality and skill is probably playing some of his best football and will probably improve, over the coming seasons and to get rid of him at this time would be one of the biggest mistakes a manager could make, he has improved no end this season, and does a fair amount of work off the ball, which for some reason always seems to go un noticed, so it seems to me that you would all rather have a load of headless chickens playing.

I made the original point that he has a lot of skill.

He has improved in that he has scored 2-3 goals, but I cannot think his overall game has improved in the last four years.

He does a fair amount of work off the ball, really. I notice that he hides a lot.

I have not indicated that we need headless chickens in the side.We need motavated players that will use every ounce of their skill to get us out of this division.

I still maintain that Aron is wasting his tallent.

Aaron has got the talent but he does suffer terribly from a loss of confidence. The other thing that lets him down is an attitude of indifference when things don't go well, it looks bad from the stands. Look at Marc Goodfellow yesterday, he chased back and tackled when he lost the ball. Aaron won't often do that, and that's one of the things that makes him look bad.

Wingers are often up and down with their form, its in their nature, but when things don't go well then for heavens' sake they MUST battle for the teams' sake, not sulk and go into a shell. If Aaron can't adopt this attitude then he'll forever be a "nearly" man and spend his career in the bottom two divisions of the league.

the only thing i can possible say on brown is he is very inconsistant whens hes playing top of his game then he is playing very well but otherwise he is not playin well at all the only thing he can do is find his form and kkep playing like it like it week in and week out then he will get somewhere

Archived