IGNORED

Home At Last

Guest city slicker 71

Guest city slicker 71

A very big token of appreciation to all those who made the effort not only to get the real home owners back into the shed but to use it in the way it was designed to function. It's been long overdue and i cannot recall in the hundreds of times iv'e stood in there that feeling of belonging. What spine tingling noise and banter! We looked across at the last in first out mob in the Dolman thank christ we aint in there today. Speaking to a few old ledgends soon as we said wer'e off back to the old haunt there was a knowing look .......I said it over a year ago until it's pulled down its the only place to be .

Someone ran at the fence oh my god send him to Dundry Rise to hang!

No it was a success there was that mixture of hostility/humour long leached out by the politically correct and for those people who declined the offer and who prefer to release their frustrations by personally slating the players on a screen and in public, that kind of abuse is the worst of all! Together they have almost destroyed the root source of this club and many others, but the old East End lives on in defiance... it don't need seats them be for those who go to the theatre.

Thanks again one and all the club must seriously look at the difference today.

Sincerely

COWSHEDDER

Guest cider gliders

Agree 100% City Slicker! What a great day out!

An what a pleasure to stand on that fantastic

East End again after so many yers!

There must have been a few old East End Cider

Reds who have past on who were lookin` down

with a smile today! Nice to meet you today, an

thanks for the pint young un! Hic! UP THE CITY! :)

IMAG0006.JPG

Where the ruddy hell did you get that hat Stoney :D

Archived