IGNORED

If East End Was Open All The Time?

Guest Jack

Guest Ricky BCFC

I prefer the Ateyo and stayed there today instead of going into the East End but if the band and all the singers were permenantly in the Wedlock then I would probably end up going in there.

I prefer the Ateyo and stayed there today instead of going into the East End but if the band and all the singers were permenantly in the Wedlock then I would probably end up going in there.
Really We Need Two Bands!

Guest hillario

yeah, I would sacrifice the superior view from the dolman for the East End without thinking about it.

We're the East End, We're the East End, We're the East End Ashton Gate ! We're the East End Ashton Gate !

Great day, great atmosphere, hope it can become a more regular thing.

:)

Guest Cider_Army

EE definitely but to be fair I think it was the people that were in there rather than the place itself which made it great fun today. If the main block in there today could be moved to behind the goal in the Atyeo, or whever really, with unreserved seating it would be just as good!

well as a NON season ticket holder , id BUY a SEASON ticket for that part of the ground TOMMORROW if it was offered.

Perhaps the club should realise the potential revenue their missing plus maybe the draws into wins with the furious "East End" backing.

Absolutely brilliant! I just hope this isn't a one off, because if the club continue to leave the east end open more and more people who want to create an atmosphere will come along and city may just once again become an intimidating place to play!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"well as a NON season ticket holder , id BUY a SEASON ticket for that part of the ground TOMMORROW if it was offered."

Me and my mate would do the same.

I just would like to think the stand would stay unreserved including season tickets.

Archived