IGNORED

GoodFellow

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

Do u think Goodfellow was a good buy?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two appearances, two goals, and has caused a few problems on both occasions.

Still a bit too early to be saying whether or not he is a good signing, however I am optimistic that he will do an excellent job for us.

Therefore I have voted yes.

I answered in a different position.

Although he can cut in and score goals, he cannot supply service from the right.

Add to this that Aaron just ain't getting the quality in from the left and you can see why people like Miller must be frustrated.

With his pace and close control, Goodfellow on the left will still score as Murray did with his right, however, will also get round the back far more often that Aaron is.

Guest knapster

yeah, two goals in two matches..... amazing player and has the ability to run rings around other players, as we clearly saw on saturday at home.

But will this success carry on?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

dont see how any1 can say he isnt he'd done everything that we wanted a right winger 2 do , run at players , cause problems andf most importantly score , keep it up chap !

dont see how any1 can say he isnt he'd done everything that we wanted a right winger 2 do , run at players , cause problems andf most importantly score , keep it up chap !
So supplying service to the strikers is not what we want him to do?

Please feel free to include the 1 cross he did try to deliver into the box which skewed off his right foot into the crowd in your assessment :)

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

ok he cut in a wee bit to much VS chesterfeild , but all in all i still think he had a very good game , and if memory serves me correctly he put in a few alright balls at Notts County , better than anything Roberts would supply anyways :D

Archived