IGNORED

Goodfellow

Guest Jack

I SAW SOME BAD CHALLENGES ON GOODFELLOW AND INSTEAD ON ROLLING AROUND HE GOT STRAIGHT BACK UP AND WANTED TO GET THE BALL BACK FROM THE PERSON WHO TACKLED HIM. bRILLIANT EVERY FOOTBALLER SHOULD BE LIKE that!

Agreed, he made no fuss, got up and carried on, unlike that pathetic little twit for Chesterfraud in the second half, was it their 14 or 24? the little guy with the perm... rolled around like a German then got up and was 100% fine.

I was distressed to read during last week an article about an English player in the Italian league; he'd been shoved in the box but didn't go down and tried to play on. No penalty was given of course and his side lost 2-1. The coach criticised him saying something like "if a player is touched in the box he should go down... a player is only half a player if he does not". Such cheating ruins football. Like Harry "Swan Lake" Kewell.

..it was me shouting "BRING ON THE DUSTBIN" in the Atyeo stand when the sad little Chesterfraud ###te was feigning injury.  :)  :P

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. i Wondered Who That Was!

Archived