IGNORED

From A Chesterfield Fan& Your Fans

Guest Undertaker

Guest Undertaker

Well done on your win yesterday, you found our defensive weaknesses in the second half and took advantage.

The Ship pub is somewhere new for us, normally we end up in the Robin but had a good laugh in there too.

Anyway, regarding the kids to our right, I noticed someone said that they would `intimidate` the CFC fans, not really as I had to laugh at the `youre going to get your ******* heads kicked in` chant, I expected a shower of pikachus or lego or something, silly running to the fences by a few prepubescents and chants like that were a joke, not intimidating. I will give credit to them for the noise (but that sodding drummer...........) an getting behind their team though, but intitmidated, er no sorry!!!!!!! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Might be an idea to have E-number free drinks in the food bars in that stand!

Anyway good luck this season, you should do it this year!

Got to agree with you about the little kids, their goal celebrations and running at the fences were a bit OTT and they were less intimidating than an old woman would be. As for the drummer, which one? I was one of 5!

Thanks for wishing us luck, I too hope and believe we should go up this year.

Guest Undertaker

didn`t realise there was 5 of you!!!! (although thinking about it if there`d been just one it would`ve had to be Arnold schwarzenegger to make that row throughout the match!! It`s funny because certain clubs love drummers, here it was tried I think once and the lad ended up with it kicked through after 20 minutes!!!!!)

Anyway, regarding the kids to our right, I noticed someone said that they would `intimidate` the CFC fans, not really as I had to laugh at the `youre going to get your ******* heads kicked in` chant, I expected a shower of pikachus or lego or something, silly running to the fences by a few prepubescents and chants like that were a joke, not intimidating. I will give credit to them for the noise (but that sodding drummer...........) an getting behind their team though, but intitmidated, er no sorry!!!!!!!    :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: 

Might be an idea to have E-number free drinks in the food bars in that stand!

This is further proof that the East End should be a permanent fixture, especially for category C games when there's little to no chance of trouble. We're in there to get behind our team, not to start a fight.

Archived